Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking back, what's the highest SMV you once thought you were (pre-blackpill)?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
As a 13-14 year old, I was deluded enough to believe I was a 7/10 because I hadn't been blackpilled yet and so was operating under the belief that my SMV was about much more than just my looks.

Looking back, I was probably actually a 4/10 at the time and now consider myself to be a 3/10 at best.

SMV does not necessarily equal looks rating.

I was always truecel in the west and always will be.

> Considered yourself a 7/10
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've never considered myself good looking. I thought I was a 4 though. Now that I've found lookism, I realize my true rating is around 2 smv rating

4 year old me wasn't too bad

When I was a kid I thought I was a 7/10 because I'm funny/outgoing/charismatic/smart. I even remember thinking once that it was probably okay I was short/ugly because if I wasn't "it wouldn't be fair" and "I had plenty else to make up for it". JFL.

Legit I finished puberty at 2/10. With major work I'm now maybe a good 4/10. My max theoretical potential is 5-6/10 with more surgery/roids/etc.

I've been so stupid in so many ways in my life.

this is hard to think about. I'd say I overvalued myself but still hated feminists since day #1. unless you're some heightmogging Tyrone no woman is loyal to you. this is an area that kisses Lebron James' ass so...

I thought I was 5 or 6 several times before. And those times were all when i visited family in china. Ethnicels, I highly recommend visiting your home countries to get some life fuel and a sense of belonging every now and then

To this day I can't come up with a rating for myself but what I do know is that it isn't enough