Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looking back, I have to admit that the racepill really destroyed and obliterated my mind. It crushed my soul. I never recovered.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I died an agonizing death as I came to learn about the racepill. Once I was able to fully grasp the racepill, there was nothing left within me. All of my hopes, dreams, and aspirations died. What remains now within me is an utterly empty husk of a human being awaiting death. Its amazing how ruthless and unyielding existence is for some races. The inequality is almost unfathomable. No wonder so many niggers go insane and shoot everyone around them. Who wouldn't go insane after regularly experiencing unfixable genetic inequality?

Last edited:
first FACE then race

turns out the blackpill is just a giant racepill from the very beginning
851f20273e7051857f80c2f2a778ba8bfb4332416f6aaae3107cb9f01e0bd9f8 1
Image 7 25
Kpt20dfd4q7a1 1
Sexpattitude jbw 8538issxoj 608x318
QESFDGB

The racepill is one of the harshest blackpills because your race is essentially your identity it’s how you are perceived in this world and that is something you can never change also ethic tax be hitting hard

Shut up dumb nigger

Same for me except it's the heightpill

This Is something copers can't seem to comprehend.

>muh height matters more than race
>muh face matters more than race

As if those 2 aren't part of race. The racepill is so brutal because it's probably like 90% of the blackpill. I would say the only things the racepill does not include are things like money, NT-ness, and enviroment.

I died an agonizing death as I came to learn about the racepill. Once I was able to fully grasp the racepill, there was nothing left within me. All of my hopes, dreams, and aspirations died. What remains now within me is an utterly empty husk of a human being awaiting death. Its amazing how ruthless and unyielding existence is for some races. The inequality is almost unfathomable. No wonder so many niggers go insane and shoot everyone around them. Who wouldn't go insane after regularly experiencing unfixable genetic inequality?
Im a white sand and I've had the blessing of experiencing JBWness slightly and even my siblings have experienced this. Yet even I am mentally damaged by the racepill, so I can't fathom how actual shitskins must feel. If IM this mind broken despite being white passing, it must be hell for actual non whites to accept the racepill

so I can't fathom how actual shitskins must feel. If IM this mind broken despite being white passing, it must be hell for actual non whites to accept the racepill
That's why curries are delusionmaxxed. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The racepill is the hardest pill to follow because you can't looksmax and change your race.

That's why curries are delusionmaxxed. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Yeah, same with rice and nigs. I think us sands are far more willing to swallow the racepill since we're no where near as subhuman as rice, nigs and curries. Even my siblings and cousins whom I talk to about such things usually agree with me. Honestly, if sands could stop fucking their cousins, we could probably be on a similar level to balkan euros

Curries have cheated evolution for too long, but because of that, we're constantly. Curries need to be castrated at the very least so that no more poor souls will be cursed with being curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back