Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looking back at ER and the shock of being blackpilled

Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★★
While doing a lil re-read of the Manifesto In these times of remembrance, I came back to this excerpt, that shows clearly how overdosing on blackpill can have unforeseeable consequences, of course ER had the feeling but this is what finally broke him:

"I dropped my math class immediately after learning that Brittany had a boyfriend. I couldn’t look at her beauty anymore, knowing that some punk was able to enjoy having sex with her every day. I can only imagine how heavenly that guy’s life must be. He was in heaven and I was in hell. Shortly after dropping my math class, I decided to drop all of my other classes in a rage. There was no point to it anymore. No matter how hard I tried, girls were not attracted to me. What was the point of going through college, getting a degree, and finding some mundane professional job afterwards if I could never experience the pleasure of girls along the way? I didn’t want to torture myself with going to college and looking at all of those beautiful girls I could never have. Nothing beneficial came out of it. There was no hope for me to ever have a desirable college life. My life was devoid of friends, devoid of girls, devoid of sex, and devoid of love. I realized that I will never be able to look back on my youth, the time that I should be having a blast, and feel satisfied about all of the happy memories I have. There were no happy memories; only misery, loneliness, rejection, and pain. The only thing I could do was even the score. I wanted to make everyone else suffer just as they made me suffer. I wanted revenge. When I dropped my college classes, I crossed a threshold that I knew existed, but never actually believed I would cross. It completely ended all hope I had of living a desirable life in Santa Barbara. I realized that I would be a virgin forever, condemned to suffer rejection and humiliation at the hands of women because they don’t fancy me, because their sexual attractions are flawed. They are attracted to the wrong type of male. I always mused to myself that I would rather die than suffer such an existence, and I knew that if it came to that, I would exact my revenge upon the world in the most catastrophic way possible. At least then, I could die knowing that I fought back against the injustice that has been dealt to me"

The day before yesterday was a special date, can't believe it was 7 years ago now. Would like to hear your thoughts on this excerpt and on the life of ER

After getting blackpilled i went down a spiral of depression and ended up being hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital.

He was a failure.

Now Cho? That guy was a fucking Rambo and hilariously also an incel but less known than Elliot.

After getting blackpilled i went down a spiral of depression and ended up being hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital.
Semi same. Went down the spiral fast and brutal as fuck. Had to see a psychiatrist and he got me on meds which helped a fuckton. Managed to finish uni and now I wageslave which isn't a huge improvement but it's something
He was a failure.

Now Cho? That guy was a fucking Rambo and hilariously also an incel but less known than Elliot.
View attachment 455889
More of a truecel on that I can agree. But it was destiny itself that fucked Elliot the DoR was just scheduled on a shitty date

Almost the same. I'm very, very fucking close to being in a psychiatric hospital.
My descent was brutal. I had been blackpilled for a long time, but when I FINALLY HAD IT ALL, I was done. I got in an insane stage of depression, rage, despair, discontent and rejection that I ended up having multiple mental breakdowns. I punched my desk, my door, my bed, my windows... I descended into total insanity and desperation after I realised the true nature of this world and what we are condemned to.
I didn't choose to be part of this planet, of this life and the injustice that was dealt to me. A crime was committed against me; I was brought to existence.

Brutal same for me. I got close to being hospitalized. But was able to regain composure with spiritual coping. In the end tho it is still a cope.
Almost the same. I'm very, very fucking close to being in a psychiatric hospital.
My descent was brutal. I had been blackpilled for a long time, but when I FINALLY HAD IT ALL, I was done. I got in an insane stage of depression, rage, despair, discontent and rejection that I ended up having multiple mental breakdowns. I punched my desk, my door, my bed, my windows... I descended into total insanity and desperation after I realised the true nature of this world and what we are condemned to.
I didn't choose to be part of this planet, of this life and the injustice that was dealt to me. A crime was committed against me; I was brought to existence.
Indeed. We are accursed, damned to an unjust fate, impossible to oppose.

A crime was committed against me; I was brought to existence.
That's why an Emil Cioran book is named "The problem with being born". I suggest you to check David Benatar's interviews on YouTube or get his books which I haven't read.

he was broken so hard

Based. This world is hell.

Based. None of us asked for this, for any of this. I didn't ask to be born to suffer. Where's our incel reparations?

Based. None of us asked for this, for any of this. I didn't ask to be born to suffer. Where's our incel reparations?
Exactly. My parents committed a crime bringing me into existence.