Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looking at yt shorts i've realized something...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Most people are MONKEYS. They truly deserve to be called the lowest common denominator.

If this is the content that captivates them, we are truly fucked. And the comments under the videos, make me scared for my life and the future of this species. IF there is a future at all.

I used to despise the elites, thinking they have something to do with all of this. And they truly do, to some extent. But they cant be blamed 100% for all the sheer stupidity spoused by the average lunatic joe. It just isnt possible.

The sheer animality, anger and meaninglessness of the average normie existence is something unfathomably scary.

Some people only respect the barrel of a gun, and it shows. The only way to domesticate a large portion of the population will always be through the veiled threat of retaliation. Maybe aristocracy deserves all the spoils it gets. Most people are cattle to be led and subjugated into submission anyway.

This species is doomed, either way...

Ageeed with u most guys are fucktards espically the kids and the teenagers who do nothing but fight and kill eachoter prime example watchpeopledie

Ageeed with u most guys are fucktards espically the kids and the teenagers who do nothing but fight and kill eachoter prime example watchpeopledie
Teenagers that kill eachother? What? WHERE?

I hate the YouTube shorts system. Every short video you upload is turned into one automatically and youtube Removed the sort by oldest category for channel videos because of them. they did it to copy TikTok.

Yeah it's brutal out there. Lots and lots of normies and niggers had sex over the past few decades and created hordes of stupid spawn.

Most people are MONKEYS. They truly deserve to be called the lowest common denominator.

If this is the content that captivates them, we are truly fucked. And the comments under the videos, make me scared for my life and the future of this species. IF there is a future at all.

I used to despise the elites, thinking they have something to do with all of this. And they truly do, to some extent. But they cant be blamed 100% for all the sheer stupidity spoused by the average lunatic joe. It just isnt possible.

The sheer animality, anger and meaninglessness of the average normie existence is something unfathomably scary.

Some people only respect the barrel of a gun, and it shows. The only way to domesticate a large portion of the population will always be through the veiled threat of retaliation. Maybe aristocracy deserves all the spoils it gets. Most people are cattle to be led and subjugated into submission anyway.

This species is doomed, either way...
yes, people are dumb as dirt. but, also, social media and video sharing sites also havr lots of teens and kids on them and if you think back a bit you might remember that being stupid at that age is just a normal part of human developement.

The can't stomach content longer than 10s nvm 60s and in the rare instance it's a boring topic done by so many different YouTubers.