Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looking at yourself in the mirrow, holy fuck

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Im so fucking ugly i cant get it out of my head. I cant be happy knowing im this ugly, i just cant. My skin is so bad my face is so horrible i just wanna die so i can be free of being a fucking wretched creature. FUck fuck fuck i wanna punch something

I hope you mog me, if you dont; legit over.

I have same thought when I take picture.

Im so fucking ugly i cant get it out of my head. I cant be happy knowing im this ugly, i just cant. My skin is so bad my face is so horrible i just wanna die so i can be free of being a fucking wretched creature. FUck fuck fuck i wanna punch something

Feel the same way. Nothing depresses me more than actually seeing my own reflection. And knowing that every day for the rest of my life I have to wake up as this.

Even if a get a foid , I would never feel comfortable with my appearance

Feel the same way. Nothing depresses me more than actually seeing my own reflection. And knowing that every day for the rest of my life I have to wake up as this.
Even if a get a foid , I would never feel comfortable with my appearance
Even if you ascend, which wont happen you will forever be an ugly pice of shit. its over fuck this retarded piece of shit earth

While you get crushed by your appearance in the mirror,your looksmatch fucks chad or chadlite and thinks that she is beautiful.

Accept and distract. Accept and distract. Your only hope now is to accept this and distract from it.

try phone camera you will look truly subhuman , 1st time i saw myself in phone camera i wanted to die. ( still do but whatever)

try phone camera you will look truly subhuman , 1st time i saw myself in phone camera i wanted to die. ( still do but whatever)
Legit I even once had to cover my front camera with tape it was so haunting. When you get to mid 20s as well you can literally see yourself getting older which is the worst, actually seeing your wrinkles forming on your face or worse, the hairs falling out of your head.

I will never do that again. I did that years ago and it destroyed me.

I will never do that again. I did that years ago and it destroyed me.
Happened to me a few days ago. It’s worst than the mirror , hits you harder

I only have one tiny mirror and I only use if its strictly necessary

I don't look terrible in the mirror.However,I filmed myself today,and I can come to conclusion that it never began

I don't look terrible in the mirror.However,I filmed myself today,and I can come to conclusion that it never began
If you dont look bad in mirror, try looking at one with strong/ bad lightning. As brutal as a photo

I don't look that bad, I have a decent beard

same bro, I feel you

I have no reflection.

A small mirror that can fit in the pocket is a great tool for giving yourself the resolve to end it. Something to glance at to make it easier to jump, pull the trigger, or kick the chair...

I don't do it tbh i don't want to puke

Galleo actually likes what he sees in the mirror.

My depersonalization gets much worse if I look in a mirror.

I know the feeling, OP :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

this. the mirror is a lie at least if you're an asymmetry cel like me.

May I ask, why are you looking in a mirror for? Genuine question.
You're a dude, so you don't have makeup to put on and if you shave, you also don't need a mirror for that.
Why are you looking in the mirror for?

Fucking sick of this excuse for an existence.

i avoid mirrors

What’s a mirrow?
mirrow
a reflective surface used by a boastful, self-conscious male who is vainly preoccupied with his own machismo. Usually a glass surface with a coating of silver, framed, and located in a bedroom or bathroom. Used by vain individuals who think they are saving the world from destruction; that is, a hero.
John put on his fireman's hat and glanced in the mirrow to make sure he looked like a hero.

We all gave a sneero to the hero looking at himself in the mirrow.
#mere-oh#marrow#mira#sneera#hero
by reginald H. September 14, 2007

this. the mirror is a lie at least if you're an asymmetry cel like me.
i'm an assymetrycel too ,mirror is a good cope for us since we can only look at our better looking side.however,you cannot escape reality forever,one side of my face literally looks melted as if ai had a stroke

i'm an assymetrycel too ,mirror is a good cope for us since we can only look at our better looking side.however,you cannot escape reality forever,one side of my face literally looks melted as if ai had a stroke
Yeah one side of my face is flatter and the jawline is less visible

I can't believe people still type like this. Can you properly spell "I'm", "can't", and end sentences with a period correctly or do you actually want our eyes to bleed?