Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over looking at women is harassment

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

this is what govt. money is being wasted on here.

it's not even hyperbole now to claim women want it illegal for (ugly)men to look at them, can't wait till (ugly)men are actually prosecuted for harassment in a court for looking at a foid too long.

women here are the biggest cunts, looking at them is harassment now.

jfl at how big of a white knight cuck you would have to be as a man to literally police where other men are looking.

honestly though the average guy here isn't going to give 2 shits about where other guys are looking so this whole thing is pointless

Poor wahmen getting their existences approved and validated 100x times a day while sub 6males rot in social isolation and abandonment

Of course the balding guy would be cast as "the creep".

it’s not right he’s looking at her lol

The single most privileged group of people on earth are crying about being victims. It's honestly very scary, that's like nazis calling themselves victims.

Eh, kill them all:feelsautistic::feelsmusic:

Yet we're also told to fucking approach them?

I know I'm ugly.

I don't speak to foids.
I stay at least 2m away from any foid in my immediate vicinity.
I never make eye contact with them and have never made any physical contact with them -like handshakes (although that's of their doing).

If I do any of those above, I'll be labelled a creep and arrested.

The single most privileged group of people on earth are crying about being victims. It's honestly very scary, that's like nazis calling themselves victims.

being alive and ugly male is crime

JFL at normies saying shit like "all wymyn are strong!" while at the same time saying they are victims because an ugly male looked at them. God females are so weak.

But women staring and drooling over Chad is perfectly fine. Pointing and laughing at me is perfectly acceptable behavior, laughing at ugly disabled men is the check mark of a decent human being.

Look at femoids with anger and disgust. They will be double raped

Ofc ugly guy probably 50% ethnic is the bad buy

Predictable

0”Oh no! He lowered his eyes like anyone would do! I FEEL VIOLATED!1!1!11”

efbad188e2d1dba887a91b54e731fa70_400x400.jpeg

[B]Dan Sergeant[/B]‏ @[B]125DanSergeant[/B] 9 avr.

En réponse à @[B]DanielAndrewsMP[/B]

Brilliant work! Meaningful change won’t occur until all men buy into this. Not all men cause domestic violence, but the majority of domestic violence is perpetuated by men.

I hope he would cross the path of the Ritalin's gang.

JFL baldy thought he would have a chance

My god all these cucks and whores in the replies. Nuke this earth already.

Fucking LOL at that cucked advert.
Imagine how pissed off she would be if you obstructed chad from gawking at her with his smirk and a wink.

efbad188e2d1dba887a91b54e731fa70_400x400.jpeg

I hope he would cross the path of the Ritalin's gang.

I'm pretty sure most domestic violence is being commited by women since men just dont care when they get slapped by a bitch. It would never have been reported.

Holy shit. This is a real video. I'm fucking done with everything.

When you're ugly even your gaze is undesirable.

This is some white knight level shit. Looking at someone is not harassment. Eye rape by society logic though. The tweet is basically telling men to be white knights.

look at this tranny faced foid eww

Showing up in public as incel is harassment

I stare creepily tbhngltbh kekekek
that old hag should be grateful for the attention

Poor wahmen getting their existences approved and validated 100x times a day while sub 6males rot in social isolation and abandonment

cunts are beyond hilarious at this point

The comments are as expected.

Just look at a wall bro, his toxic male gaze is threatening to women :soy:

Dan "my wife told me to have this advert made or she would divorce me" Andrews

Mogged by white knight. It's creepy though to show interest in a foid if you're ugly.