Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looking at Pics of Cute 14-15 Y/O Girls is Depressing

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Going through the SM of the girls I knew from high school. They were so vibrant, pretty, and full of life! I could have given them so much love.

And then they ALL became trash. Branch-swingers, cheaters, and whores. They all fall into AT LEAST one of those categories.

Several years ago they were young and innocent and pretty.

Now they're ALL fucking trash. It's saddening to see what has become of people with so much potential. FUCK. This life and world could be SOO beautiful and people could be SOO happy. But, no, everyone becomes decadent trash. It's just incredibly fucking deperessing.

Last edited:
Going through the SM of the girls I knew from high school. They were so vibrant, pretty, and full of life! I could have given them so much love.

And then they ALL became trash. Branch-swingers, cheaters, and whores. They all fall into AT LEAST one of those categories.

Several years ago they were young and innocent and pretty.

Now they're ALL fucking trash. It's saddening to see what has become of people with so much potential. FUCK. This life and world could be SOO beautiful and people could be SOO happy. But, no, everyone becomes decadent trash. It's just incredibly fucking deperessing.

Seeing pics of curries is depressing.

Teen virgins are the only women worth marrying. Sadly, it is illegal to marry them.

Teen virgins are the only women worth marrying. Sadly, it is illegal to marry them.
Sad that we have to go that low to find innocent girls to marry. Would be great if we went back to the system of the parents forcibly marrying you with another prime foid.

The only thing I want in life is to marry a prime 13 yo virgin and then live a decent life on a farm away from degenerates and degeneracy.

Especially if you're 18 or something and can't get them and missing out on teen love everyday. Fucking end me.

If you missed out on jb you missed out on life

looking at pics of happy people is what really depresses me