Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking at old school photos

W

worstcel

Banned
-
So I was flipping through, each grade I got mogged by every other guy in the class, except maybe 1 or 2 a few grades. The worst was kindergarten (JFL), I was sitting beside a guy who is now a chad, he had the perfect facial bone structure and is now popular jock at school, while my face structure was deformed looking in the picture and now I'm here posting on incel forums while being a high school dropout.

Lmao my parents chose to enroll me early cause of childcare, always used to be the shortest guy in every class because of that

I destroyed all my old pictures and diplomas... there is very few proofs of my existence already.

i was shortest kid first 8 grades in class of 25-30, even shorter than all girls, but after hitting late puberty i heightmog overwhelming majority of them which is mini lifefuel for me ngl

Last edited:
Schoolphotopill is brutal, when I see myself in them I see why I am a loser.

I avoided all that superficial nonsense; No yearbook photos, no geek club, no prom-homecooming queers. The bastids did manage to find me tho... they call and ask if i attend high skool reunion and I said yes and ghosted, he hee.

Whenever you see the old "popular kids) in the yearbook or old photos, you realize why they were the popular kids, because they were the tallest, the most mature looking, the ones with the best eyes, etc...

fucking brutal
I avoided all that superficial nonsense; No yearbook photos, no geek club, no prom-homecooming queers. The bastids did manage to find me tho... they call and ask if i attend reunion and I said yes and ghosted, he hee.
My parents bought me a bunch of yearbooks to "show my kids" JFL

In my yearbooks no girls signed them. Even my computer club dork friends had a bunch of girls writing things. Granted for my dork friends the girls wrote non-sexual things.

I was always mouthbreathing in all my school photos.

In my yearbooks no girls signed them. Even my computer club dork friends had a bunch of girls writing things. Granted for my dork friends the girls wrote non-sexual things.
lol same happened to me in grade school, the girls literally avoided me but not the other guys, even the second ugliest next to me got a bunch of girls to sign his, meanwhile I only got like 2 of my school MALE friends to sign it.