Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Looking at old photos on my DSI i realize they took my smile away

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Decided to check out some of the old photos on my DSI, In everyone of them I was smiling, happy. Now i'm just not, i'm not happy and i ain't sincerely smiling, every smile I give now you can tell under it there is a layer of depression and a scent of escapism. it's not a real smile but one similar to the smiles cashiers will give you, it's fake. They took a part of my soul for no reason other then for the lulz. Honestly just makes me sad how far i have fallen, ignorance was bliss. Now i just suffer doomed to constantly reminisce of better times and to pray for a better future.

Turn that frown upside down

Relatable. I used to be a happy kid and genuinely wasn’t depressed back then. I smiled naturally without forcing it. Anymore, I hate smiling in photos because it feels so fake. Plus, my face looks a lot more aged and worn. I have mild wrinkles already in some spots, and my eyes look tired because of the dark eye circles from all the sleep troubles and stress/loneliness.

Turn that frown upside down
When looking at your avi, I first thought the 2 white spots were the eyes, and the red spots above were the eyebrows. It wasn’t until I looked closer I realized that in reality, the red spots are the eyes and the white spots are the teeth. Nifty optical illusion.

This makes me feel the worst. THe happiness of the child, who doesnt know any better, juxtaposed with the pain of growing into an incel.

Brutal bro. I've forgotten how to smile genuinely :feelsbadman: life is cruel

Relatable. I used to be a happy kid and genuinely wasn’t depressed back then. I smiled naturally without forcing it. Anymore, I hate smiling in photos because it feels so fake. Plus, my face looks a lot more aged and worn. I have mild wrinkles already in some spots, and my eyes look tired because of the dark eye circles from all the sleep troubles and stress/loneliness.
I look back at my teenage years and think i look way better then i do now, If foids didn't give me chance back then what chance do i have now.

I look back at my teenage years and think i look way better then i do now, If foids didn't give me chance back then what chance do i have now.
Yeah, it tends to get worse as we age. I’m not even talking about my early teenage years, as I was already fucked by then with no friends and many horrendous physical health issues. I’m talking about looking better and more alive in my childhood days. I’m actually in better shape than I was in my early teens in terms of physical health, but my mental health keeps declining and my face keeps aging more

This makes me feel the worst. THe happiness of the child, who doesnt know any better, juxtaposed with the pain of growing into an incel.

ignorance was bliss. Now i just suffer doomed to constantly reminisce of better times and to pray for a better future.
yep used to love games a lot still do but they just dont hit the same
im always reminded about my shitty life when i play them making it difficult to enjoy them like i used to
i wish i was ignorant and never found out about blackpill but your life experiences will make you search for the truth eventually anyways
it never began
best times of my life was just sitting eat my room eating soup and playing the ps2 not knowing what the future would hold and not giving a fuck about it
no worries

Last edited:
Decided to check out some of the old photos on my DSI, In everyone of them I was smiling, happy. Now i'm just not, i'm not happy and i ain't sincerely smiling, every smile I give now you can tell under it there is a layer of depression and a scent of escapism. it's not a real smile but one similar to the smiles cashiers will give you, it's fake. They took a part of my soul for no reason other then for the lulz. Honestly just makes me sad how far i have fallen, ignorance was bliss. Now i just suffer doomed to constantly reminisce of better times and to pray for a better future.
Watching my pics as a child, as a little kid, pure suifuel.

same, they took it all away from me

When looking at your avi, I first thought the 2 white spots were the eyes, and the red spots above were the eyebrows. It wasn’t until I looked closer I realized that in reality, the red spots are the eyes and the white spots are the teeth. Nifty optical illusion.
Huh that’s a pretty unique perspective you got there. It’s not meant to be an optical illusion tho jfl. here is a newer 3D model of black frost which is a bit more clearer in regards to his anatomy. his eyes are a lot bigger and more obvious in this pic

Every photo of me past the age of six is just dead inside and lacking in any sort of optimism or hope.

Huh that’s a pretty unique perspective you got there. It’s not meant to be an optical illusion tho jfl. here is a newer 3D model of black frost which is a bit more clearer in regards to his anatomy. his eyes are a lot bigger and more obvious in this pic

View attachment 1212528
Yeah, it's easy to see how it's meant to be in that clear pic for sure. Still pretty neat my brain say the original in 2 different ways. My brain works in strange ways sometimes

I hate looking at old screenshots because i hate seeing that five years have passed and i am still playing the same games on the same pointless cope circle

I was thinking about this earlier today, my mom always said i was such a happy kid. And here i am now - browsing .is wanting to be dead

What the hell is dsi

Yeah, it tends to get worse as we age. I’m not even talking about my early teenage years, as I was already fucked by then with no friends and many horrendous physical health issues. I’m talking about looking better and more alive in my childhood days. I’m actually in better shape than I was in my early teens in terms of physical health, but my mental health keeps declining and my face keeps aging more
Nevertheless, every man desires to reach old age; in other words, a state of life of which it may be said: "It is bad to-day, and it will be worse to-morrow; and so on till the worst of all."

Nevertheless, every man desires to reach old age; in other words, a state of life of which it may be said: "It is bad to-day, and it will be worse to-morrow; and so on till the worst of all."
Not every man wants to reach old age. I do not want to exist when my body is completely shot and I can’t do anything

View: https://youtu.be/drMzaZMm2ac?si=-msoQvsgiI4AswEr

do everything you did back in those days and discard all else negativity.

This makes me want to go through my DSi photos kek

There's no smile for you're face