Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looking at couples on college made me realize

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Either I’m incredibly ugly or I’m socially retarded or even both. I’ve seen dudes I think don’t mog me much with girlfriends. I’ve even seen looksmatched couples and all races (yes including Asians) together. I can hold conversations easily, can approach someone no fear idk what’s wrong with me wtf

Ngl you collegecels are fake imo

Maybe you're focusing more on the exceptions, for the people that mog you having girlfriends; looksmatches are also more common at higher tiers of attractiveness, since the foid can't find anyone above her looksmatch for the moment. :feelshehe:

Average girl dates at least 20 guys by 21-22, there are not enough chadlites + to go around, most of those 20 will be ltn-htn.

I don’t think I’m an Oreo but I’m not the typical black
If your not like this
Be675d6bdef009073133e69e93dea407 1

Images   2023 01 18T152925368

C002d43b6690973b649b7215058e9c26

You're an oreo

If you're not ready to crash out over pussy, give up.

Maybe the bluepillers were right and we really just need a new haircut.

There's gonna be exceptions to every rule. There are 8 billion people on this plante, ofc you will find some ugly guys with foids. But you don't now what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe the guy has a lot of money or gets cheated on or the foid goes to swinger clubs. Or maybe they social-circle maxxed or oofy-doofy maxxed.

Everyone's got their pet hobby horse that they want to blame for their own personal experience Height, eye area, NT, race...

Wilkes McDermid was closer to the mark when he said you need any two out of the three:
•Height
•White (or black, he was writing as a riceman in London)
•Wealth or other manifestation of power.

The reality is that women evaluate you as either fuckable or unfuckable. There's probably a whole bunch of things that combine to make you either a yes or a no, and there's probably some truth to all of the ones we know about and talk about on here.

What matters is if your mix of those factors, makes the grade or not in women's eyes.

People always talk about how blackcels are fakecels as black women by and large still very much like their own men, unlike (say) Asian women. They fail to realise that those black women are going after a specific breed of black male, one who possesses certain physical and mental qualities. Doesn't necessarily have to be super tall, or super well-endowed - he just has to be very extroverted and part of the black club. Males who have neurological or physical issues will be excluded from this selection - and we already know that most other races are not interested in black males, let alone the dregs.
U summarized this incredibly well, I just don’t fit the blackness level unfortunately

It’s because you lack a social circle

If you bought into 'looks are everything' retardation, you're an idiot. Or a faggot.

Uhhhh, dude it's defintely more on the side of something about the way you look, physically and your whole aura . Like probably you're just smaller than you think or your face just has something disharmonious about it. Males probably don't like you either right?

I wish chad only true was true, I get mogged by rich 5’6-5’7 stemcel looking Chinese students and obese 5’3 Guatemalans in my city with girls. I feel too alone that I am no women’s type. @PLA1092

The blackpill isn't an exact science, and yet it accurately hones in on certain attributes that others may possess that you do not.
In my old nerdy peer group, my closest friend (Asian, 5'7-5'8) was speaking with multiple girls; our tall (6'2) white friend, very skinny (vegan) with a face that many here would rank at a 4-5, was paired off with a chubby nerdy white girl - apparently he lost his virginity to her; my short, arab friend who was also a similar attractiveness level to the white male was having trouble getting over his ex who went to the same school.

Whatever these males have, I do not. Perhaps autism - the only differing factor between them and I.
What was your Asian friend’s stats?

I wish chad only true was true, I get mogged by rich 5’6-5’7 stemcel looking Chinese students and obese 5’3 Guatemalans in my city with girls. I feel too alone that I am no women’s type. @PLA1092
The mogging is so annoying, I genuinely don’t know what else I can do, there’s nothing more for me to improve/fix. Rn I’m doing skin care since I have some skin issues but if it clears wtf is left.

If you bought into 'looks are everything' retardation, you're an idiot. Or a faggot.
Then what the fuck it is? Your genetics are the main thing a women choses. Our biology is wired to that. This is the blackpill.