Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Looked at a foid and refused to hold the door open for her

• Thread starter Subhumanindian__
  • Start date
S

Subhumanindian__

Self-banned
-
Was walking into a building to get to class and and turned around some foid was coming behind me and I just looked at her and didn’t hold the door for her or even hold it open, just looked at her and turned around.

And now a toilet sat next to me. FML

Was walking into a building to get to class and and turned around some foid was coming behind me and I just looked at her and didn’t hold the door for her or even hold it open, just looked at her and turned around.
I just lean into a door, and let it push against me as I squeeze in.

Was walking into a building to get to class and and turned around some foid was coming behind me and I just looked at her and didn’t hold the door for her or even hold it open, just looked at her and turned around
Based brocel, fuck those cunts and the systemic slavery of men known as chivalry. When I walk with foids behind me I always bring the door closed behind so they have to pull against me. Retarded fucking foids

Based. You're not entitled to open doors.

Latent chivalry is a tool of the patriarchy, as we are told by feminists. There is no rationale for being kind to people who are indifferent or disrespectful towards you. Besides, modern women deserve it the least. Ungrateful skanks.
Omega Base Based.

Unironically based. I, too, have occasionally engaged in the act of not holding doors open for toilets. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I never hold the door for anyone. In fact, I wait for people to hold the door for me:bigbrain:.

No point od helping foids these days. They want to be le strong and independent