Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look what happens when you google “white couples”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
No agenda here right folks ?

C88342FB E4CC 42A5 8605 C1C483A9990B

Jews totally don't control google and have their puppets set

You, are a nigger

jfl I’ve seen that yeah

Google tailors the search results to your past searches so course your gonna get a slight bias
Jfl at believing this bias isn't inherent to Google itself.

Google tailors the search results to your past searches so course your gonna get a slight bias
1. They don’t tailor search results, they stopped doing that like a decade ago.

2. I wasn’t logged in a google account, and I was using a new browser in private/incognito mode. So how did they know my past searches?

See what happens if you include "-interracial"

"Oh my, you racist, white is a social construct :soy:"

just be black theory

Yeah now type black family

1. They don’t tailor search results, they stopped doing that like a decade ago.

2. I wasn’t logged in a google account, and I was using a new browser in private/incognito mode. So how did they know my past searches?

1 as if Google doesn't track what your looking at its well known they spy on you they will cater it to your past results and how would they know unless your using your using a vpn private browsers are like pieces of jokes to them they know your up they know what your searching.

2 Google clearly does as 1 search can appear 1 way for someone else and not the same way for another

See what happens if you include "-interracial"
1 as if Google doesn't track what your looking at its well known they spy on you they will cater it to your past results and how would they know unless your using your using a vpn private browsers are like pieces of jokes to them they know your up they know what your searching.

2 Google clearly does as 1 search can appear 1 way for someone else and not the same way for another
no. Google search results are not different based on user. They are only different based on country

Wrong
If you’re in the USA, post your results

Cucked google owned by fucking Jews.

why would you google "HHUWHITE COUPLES" that sounds fucking cucked