Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Look so horrible in mirror of bathroom

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In mirrot of room, where I look most often, look even kinda handsome for myself. But at bathroom mirror reflection sucks

687D29FF 1769 4D2F 9B90 96770B8B238A

you in the mirror

Oddly I think I look best in the bathroom mirror. When I see a picture/video of myself I cannot believe the difference.

Bathroom lighting sucks.

I look bad in any mirror except when I cover the top of my face with a hat and sun glasses hiding the essential parts if my face

I enjoy looking at my own image in almost all mirrors, because I have an overinflated ego that hasn't popped yet and eye area halo

Oddly I think I look best in the bathroom mirror. When I see a picture/video of myself I cannot believe the difference.
Mirrors are pure evil. You never get the same reflection.

My bathroom mirror makes me look like i have wide shoulders. The ones at the mall.make.me.look like a turbo framelet.

Take off that mirror

i look much better in a specific bathroom in my house. i still look subhuman though

Different mirrors have different proportions, like how the selfie camera makes you look narrower than you actually are.

i noticed this myself but i thought it was just me being weird glad someone else noticed now i know i am not going insane so thank you i feel a bit better now