Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look of disgust from my looksmatch

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at the grocery store looking at the cookies in the bakery, and I just happened to look over in the next aisle and at the same time the girl in that aisle who is my looksmatch, looked over at me. Our eyes locked for a moment and instead of giving me a smile or whatever, she gave me a look of disgust and then looked alway then left that part of the store.

Was at the grocery store looking at the cookies in the bakery, and I just happened to look over in the next aisle and at the same time the girl in that aisle who is my looksmatch, looked over at me. Our eyes locked for a moment and instead of giving me a smile or whatever, she gave me a look of disgust and then looked alway then left that part of the store.
Society gasses our looksmatches up way too much. We need to stop feeding their egos

She went home and got fucked by Chad