Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Look mom, an ugly man"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
I was in the park this morning, sitting alone on a bench and enjoying fresh air. It was great until a mother with her daughter of about 8-9 yo passed near my bench and the daughter told to her mother loud: "Look, mom, an ugly man" and pointed her finger on me. Then, her mother told her" It's not polite to laugh at ugly people". It broke my heart. I wasn't even angry or something, just very sad and left immediately the park. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Even child foids can identify ugly males jfl. Or did she detect my evil personality? :feelskek:

Last edited:
At least the mother told the daughter it was not polite to laugh at ugly people instead of smirking or laughing along like some mothers do.

And yeah stay as far away you can from younger people's eyes because they are unfiltered with judging you loudly and it's been made humorous by sitcoms to accept these kind of comments.

Dude they didn't even hold back. They straight up roasted you. I like how the mom didn't just tell her its not polite, she had to add the ugly in there too.

Honestly, i know you're human and all, but if it were me i would have eaten both of those people. Just saying

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

Dude they didn't even hold back. They straight up roasted you. I like how the mom didn't just tell her its not polite, she had to add the ugly in there too.

Honestly, i know you're human and all, but if it were me i would have eaten both of those people. Just saying

View attachment 334830

:feelskek:

lmao shouldve done something abt it tbh

MV5BMDQxOTViMjktM2EzYS00MjZlLWFiZDQtY2M3ZGRkMzAzMDYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc V1

Last thing those worthless piles of shit would see...

She didn't even try to deny you were ugly, in fact she confirmed it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"just put yourself out there bro"

brutal if true and not a LARP

Notice her wording. She said it "was not POLITE", she didn't say it wasn't wrong. This is a good example of how the female brain works if you can pick up on small things like this. Foids don't value morality, they just view things in terms of social acceptability. I bet the mother was thinking exactly the same thing as her young daughter but she knew that she that she would face slight social repercussions.

this is so fucked up my brain is refusing to accept it as possible

sounds larpish or exaggerated a bit.

then again the only reason i ever leave my house is for wage slaving, the rest of the world doesnt even exist to me anymore so maybe ur not larping or exaggerating

Humans are weird.

Notice her wording. She said it "was not POLITE", she didn't say it wasn't wrong. This is a good example of how the female brain works if you can pick up on small things like this. Foids don't value morality, they just view things in terms of social acceptability. I bet the mother was thinking exactly the same thing as her young daughter but she knew that she that she would face slight social repercussions.

High IQ -- all women care about on a fundamental level is blending in with other people, fitting in society's mold. These parasites should be eradicated in Factorio; if the human race ceases because of mass femicide in Factorio then so be it.

Kinda unsettling how you just laugh it off

doesn't effect me these days i'm kind of blank
Should've said something back to the bastard kid AT LEAST. This is why ugly men will continue to be shitted on

I know the feeling all too well, except the parents usually try not to laugh with them, but you could still clearly see their disgust.

Hardwired in brains.

Fuck r u serious?? Not like a lost in translation thing??
Was the kid and mum white and you ethnic?

FUCKKKK this is too much :feelsrope: It's Over

I've had the same.
All the insults about my looks and sexuality made me an alcoholic.
I'm not sure if I can ever recover

View attachment 334830
Based Gorillacel
Thats why you dont go out OP

View attachment 334830
:feelskek:
also, ngl thats a giant truecel trait to even get called ugly irl like fuark Im glad it didnt happen to me

Sounds like larp but if true :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The mother's response was ten times more brutal than what the daughter said.

At the very least, she could've said, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder, sweetie" or some other polite bluepilled bullshit.