Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look how the black bitches cope about their wigs

@Ika-Sama Does the nappy headed pill affect males at all?

Tbh I think people should mind their own business more, I wouldn't like people asking if my hair's a wig.

Rarely if at all, it's always Black females that buy wigs.
Do you find their natural hair more attractive or in wigs? For me, natural looks better in most cases tbh.

weave snatched

Nigger hair is nasty, even nigs know this so they wear wigs.

Tbh I think people should mind their own business more, I wouldn't like people asking if my hair's a wig.
Nah they were the ones who opened the jar this is the result let them have it

they should lose weight and get better personalities. 50 percent of black women are obese

Black foids spend the most money on beauty products and they still look ugly. But likely would look far uglier without them.

All a white foid has to do is put on some moisturizer to look good and would look even better with makeup on. Its almost like if makeup was made specifically for white foids because their features maximizes the effects of the makeup.

The world is simply not fair and segregation naturally minimizes the suffering of the inferior ones of either group. Asian men and Black women being inferior in looks regardless, while their gender counterparts have abundant options despite being quite ugly themselves.