Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look how retarded this attractive but deaf foid sounds

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
she looks retarded with all that fakeup more like

Not gonna watch lol

She is very attractive. i dont mind her retard voice or that she's deaf

Sad cat gun
didn't watch, don't want to give foids ad money

Don’t know why but i’m laughing at the retarded sound and facial expressions she makes while “speaking”.

Ever see that efukt vid of the deaf girl? Funny shit.

Not watching. Not giving views to whores.

I hate her!

Send that thief to the middle East!

Off with her hands!

why wear a band shirt if you're deaf? thats like having a favorite painter when you're blind

The joke is no one cares if your genes are shit if you attractiv

Its probably because deaf people have no way to correct how they sound, since they didn't hear their own voice. I feel sorry when I see a deaf person tbh, but considering all that vanity makeup. I wonder if she would date me.

I don't get it when disabled foids reject incels. How dare them? It has to be a privilege that a normal functioning guy approaching them! They cannot choose the looks. The are given the opportunity to pass their shit genes!

Last edited:
She’s like a mime who has to over exaggerate emotions.

why wear a band shirt if you're deaf? thats like having a favorite painter when you're blind
:feelsgah: underrated comment

Can deaf people feel music if they put hands or their head on a speaker?

:feelsgah: underrated comment

Can deaf people feel music if they put hands or their head on a speaker?
they can feel vibration but they aren't going to know what a song sounds like and what the lyrics are by touching a speaker

I commented something like 'what is this retarded shit' but then deleted coz i felt bad for the slut
she would call the cops if you try to talk to her

Call the cops? And say what? ARGHN HNG MHGG BSH UNGGG?! :feelskek:

How is this even supposed to be funny? It's some retarded foid babbling into her phone. Whoever actually watches this kind of shit is a cuck.

How is this even supposed to be funny? It's some retarded foid babbling into her phone. Whoever actually watches this kind of shit is a cuck.
This. It's only boring. OP should be warned for foid worship so he never makes threads about random foids again.
Reminds me when I laughed once about the sentence 'collective suicide', I totally lost my shit and nobody but one guy laughed along, and I'm sure the guy who laughed laughed at me and not with me.
Basically, don't make threads if your sense of humor is overwhelmingly alien to the rest of the human race.

Her neck and hands movement is creeping me the fuck out ngl