Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Look how easy it is to get girls when you’re good looking

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

That hurt to watch

her chin looks inbred

The chin points out a bit but she’s still easily good looking, no need to kid ourselves :feelskek:
Cope, you just think that cause of the blonde hair and blue eyes. Ethnics truly are brain damaged when a chick like that comes around.

The chin points out a bit but she’s still easily good looking, no need to kid ourselves :feelskek:
If it weren’t for that chin, she’d be a 9/10

Cope, you just think that cause of the blonde hair and blue eyes. Ethnics truly are brain damaged when a chick like that comes around.
What do you consider an attractive girl then?

Impressive personality.

i don't know why we need to watch videos of chads attracting females. we already know that females are highly attracted to chad only.
i will never watch a video of an attractive male attracting an attractive female.

Most guys present at that club mogg him .

This proves that only subhumans are incels,normies fuck.

her chin looks inbred
What would happen if he took roids, forced her into his cave and made her reproduce with him? How would the chin of their kid look like?

That women wouldn't even date to talk to him if he was ugy

Yeah she's like a 6, high tier White Becky.

Sub 8 Law applies.

Not watchin this shiet

Thank you. Some of the retards here think she’s a Stacy due to blonde hair and blue eyes.
Many people here haven't got filtered through lookism.net before joining. They don't know the basic rules for PSL rating

Many people here haven't got filtered through lookism.net before joining. They don't know the basic rules for PSL rating
True. I was also one of those when I started.

She looks more like a Stacy to me
Time for you to go do some studying, or else you’ll end up simping for anything.

He achieved more with foids in a few seconds than I have in my entire life. Brutal

She is becky tier but yeah it is that easy when you have good 'personality' going for you