Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Look at what she does, not what she says.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Don't pay attention to what women say. They are liars and virtue signalers. Instead, look at what they do. Classic example: I was talking to my cousin and she told me she absolutely loves smart guys and nice guys. But what is she doing? She's dating a degenerate Chad with a long criminal record who physically abuses her.

Moral of the story: Look at what she does, not what she says. Never take her words seriously. They are but lies coming from a virtue signaler.

I just look and see a hole, what do you see?

Why do you let your cousin friendzone you though???

Women use words as a way to mimic real life but fail at this. The common yapper will go on and on about right/wrong or what they believe in while every single thing in real life shows they are a horrible person. Regardless of the garbage incessantly spewing from their mouth to make a joke out of every situation or save their look in the eyes of other people.

Evolution has preconditioned them to be more likely to lie to you, they probably don't even realize when they're doing it most of the time.

I see some psychological problems

Chad's on women:
Pump and dump

Women on orbiters:
Use and lose

Women are vile and deceptive. Never trust anything that comes out of their cum guzzling mouths.

This should be common sense. JFL for the people who takes words seriously in general.

I love short guys, I just happen to have a 6'9 bf, lolll

"Only personality matters, it's only a coincidence that I'm dating a chad gang-banger who did time for rape."
(true story).