Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this virtue signaling orgy

Looking at cuckit? No, thanks.

"If women dont like you for being short you dodged a bullet! go find a new one!"

Bitch I can't find a new one thats the whole point. Easy for you to dodge a bullet when you have 50000 bullets.

tall women have no problem finding taller dudes to fuck them at all. in fact they can all easily get taller boyfriends. the only problem is those boyfriends lack chad faces

But not fine enough for you to suck my dick for free.

tall women have no problem finding taller dudes to fuck them at all. in fact they can all easily get taller boyfriends. the only problem is those boyfriends lack chad faces
Tall women live on tutorial mode. all women do

For once there isn't a 'my bf just so happens to be...' tee hee

Also all the roasties in the comments claiming tall women have it just as bad as manlets jfl.
tall women will NEVER know the pain of being a manlet

That hole is oblivious. Holes Can’t understand unpleasant reality. They live on tutorial mode.

If someone rejects you for your looks they dont deserve you :soy: - is such a cope

The point is that everyone does it. We want to be attractive enough to where this isent a problem.
How can i unironically tell myself that its their loss if they reject me for my looks? If i get rejected by ALL women?

>Reddit

Didn't read, will never read.