Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

look at this ugly sheboon soccer star lmfao

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★
THIS THING IS A FEMALE I DONT GET IT HOW THE FUCk IS THIS POSSIBLE LMFAO WHAT IS THIS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS CLOWN WORLD JFL
_129961411_chawinga.jpg

Bro, you are probably just as ugly ...

Sheboons are always masculine af plus she probably took testosterone too to build more muscle for sports

She still commands more respect from society than an incel (male) of any color.

Sheboons are always masculine af plus she probably took testosterone too to build more muscle for sports
i know but this ones so fucking masculine it actually caught me by surprise
her jaw is 3 times as big as mine jfl

THIS THING IS A FEMALE I DONT GET IT HOW THE FUCk IS THIS POSSIBLE LMFAO WHAT IS THIS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS CLOWN WORLD JFL
_129961411_chawinga.jpg
This was not created by God.

What the fuck

It’s a nigger, it’s not even human,

Not even close to being as ugly as me.

womens-japan-national-team-group-line-up-at-womens-asian-football-C6PYM1.jpg

GettyImages-1154119181-scaled.jpg

as if other national teams are much better

women in soccer are interesting, they usually are masculine dykes rarely some cuties, it's caused that football is quite physical sport ( still not as much as how masculine are ufc fighter foids :shock: )

@thespanishcel

^chawinga with her (((sister)))

Chawinga, who became the first woman from Malawi to sign for a European football team when she joined the Swedish club Krokom/Dvärsätts IF in 2014, said that she had been forced to strip in public during a match to prove she was female and was regularly trolled on social media about her looks. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is a man no way its a girl

View attachment 1168794
^chawinga with her (((sister)))

Chawinga, who became the first woman from Malawi to sign for a European football team when she joined the Swedish club Krokom/Dvärsätts IF in 2014, said that she had been forced to strip in public during a match to prove she was female and was regularly trolled on social media about her looks. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Where are their boobs

women in soccer are interesting, they usually are masculine dykes rarely some cuties, it's caused that football is quite physical sport ( still not as much as how masculine are ufc fighter foids :shock: )

@thespanishcel
tho 15 japan and two czech football foids are somewhat good looking

@thespanishcel
only non ugly feminine soccer player is aitana + that one american whose name i dont remember

8814485e76daf899c43f295d1b637607

Just got shebooned mang

what are for you biggest chads, tyrones, changs, chaddams in football ?

are you football fan ?
i stopped watching when i realised i was cheering for t maxxed chads who would bully me and spit on me if they saw me irl

i stopped watching when i realised i was cheering for t maxxed chads who would bully me and spit on me if they saw me irl
i see

Jakub_B%C5%82aszczykowski_2019.jpg
slawomir-peszko-21102023-r.jpg
56e4fa6942add_o_medium.jpg
Proxy

how would you rate this 4 polish footballers ( i know we aren't on looksmaxx but still )

for me it's HTN, MTN, High HTN to chadlite and fourth i don't know how to rate too babyfaced

@K1ng N0th1ng

i see

Jakub_B%C5%82aszczykowski_2019.jpg
slawomir-peszko-21102023-r.jpg
56e4fa6942add_o_medium.jpg
View attachment 1168798

how would you rate this 4 polish footballers ( i know we aren't on looksmaxx but still )

for me it's HTN, MTN, High HTN to chadlite and fourth i don't know how to rate too babyfaced

@K1ng N0th1ng
HTN.
Incel tier. That eye area is horrendous.
Chad. Reminds me of prime Casillas.
LTN.