Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this shameless doormat of a man

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

State of men. This is what happens when you destroy the home and give a weaker gender rights.

This guy is a fucking pussy

20200825 165751

Looks like a larp, although honest to God i cannot figure out reality from parody in this world anymore.

Sound likes a larp but it is possible. There are plenty of cucked men in this world who'll do anything for a crumb of pussy.

My girlfriend won't allow me to go to Disney World :soy: :soy: :soy:

What a pathetic cuck.

Reminder that even this cuck's SMV is higher than ours.

Friendly reminder that this is unironically what awaits you if you ascend

That is no man.

Typing something like that nowadays is social suicide even though most of the people getting on his case and ridiculing him will be bluepilled and redpilled copers and women.
These kinds of posts were taken much better and not as seriously before the 2010s

Nevermind I saw the part about vasectomy and open relationship. I hope this was a joke.

Last edited:
Reads as satire to me. I think if you take this strictly as face value you're being whooshed.

Reads as satire to me. I think if you take this strictly as face value you're being whooshed.
The fact that both are mentioned makes it a bit suspicious but tbh either of those alone are common these days

Obviously fake. You gotta learn how to make it subtle

Seems fake as fuck.

This has to be a LARP..
I mean there is no fucking way..

Honestly pathetic if true.

literally never began for disneyworldcels

Consume the soy theory.

I often doubt when people say Larp because clownworld, but in this case it's actually likely to be one.
The way it's worded, the info given. It's basically cringe presented on a silver platter.