Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious look at this retarded map

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
RACISM MAP 620x355

lol they painted the US and the rest of south america blue and somehow france is the most racist country in europe even though I thought it was gonna be an eastern europe country, and why did they paint saudi arabia red? I barely experienced any racism there, I understand there are a few saudi tribes that despise each other but they're all the same phenotype, also why is india considered the most racist? they barely have any other races living among them how is it possible that they are racist towards each other? do they go around calling each other shitskins? jfl they painted every south east asian country red

this maps reeks of bullshit

@Chudpreet
@DarkStar

thoughts?

idk i just hate niggers

USA is like one of if not the least racist country on the planet

:yes:
Even amongst arabs some groups hate others.
Which ones? Elab
View attachment 1265075

lol they painted the US and the rest of south america blue
Kek jfl

Some of the most racist people I've ever met irl have been Mestizos & other mutants from the lands down south

But it is kinda true, the US has became globohomo as fuck.
and somehow france is the most racist country in europe
Yeah jfl, France is gigacucked nowadays sadly

Look at the fucking olympics
even though I thought it was gonna be an eastern europe country, and why did they paint saudi arabia red? I barely experienced any racism there, I understand there are a few saudi tribes that despise each other but they're all the same phenotype,
I think it was in reference to Nigs, Curroids, probably Whites(when we don't have cash jfl) as well
also why is india considered the most racist? they barely have any other races living among them how is it possible that they are racist towards each other?
India is actually quite diverse phenotypically, socio-culturally, etc.

So it makes sense
do they go around calling each other shitskins?
caste baiting is common, you can even see it here
this maps reeks of bullshit

@Chudpreet
@DarkStar

thoughts?
Had some truth, but it's mostly horseshit yes

Which ones? Elab
As you already know I live in the gulf which is a melting pot of all kinds of arabs from levantines to nafris.
Many locals have a strong bias against all foreigners arab or not.

As you already know I live in the gulf which is a melting pot of all kinds of arabs from levantines to nafris.
Many locals have a strong bias against all foreigners arab or not.
Makes sense

I imagine Nafris get hated the most tbh

Turks, I can imagine there's resentment for when they ruled Arabs

Persians I imagine get hate for being Shia/Shi'ite

Makes sense

I imagine Nafris get hated the most tbh

Turks, I can imagine there's resentment for when they ruled Arabs

Persians I imagine get hate for being Shia/Shi'ite
Isn’t it funny how racism/xenophobia is always tolerated as long as the perpetrator isn’t white JFL.

Isn’t it funny how racism/xenophobia is always tolerated as long as the perpetrator isn’t white JFL.
Yup

Even on here, I see tons of Ethnics hate on Blacks & other non-White groups, yet the get given a pass

So much for muh white privilege

Racism is ok, as long as it's done by certain people towards certain groups.

Which ones? Elab
I think he's talking about islam, many arabs here are fighting over whether some shitskin 1400 years ago got cucked on or not ( shias and sunnis ) and let's not forget about the many sects that divide this retarded religion

oh and emirate sands are traitorous so there's that
Kek jfl

Some of the most racist people I've ever met irl have been Mestizos & other mutants from the lands down south

But it is kinda true, the US has became globohomo as fuck.
no kidding I understand the US and their globohomo crisis but south americans are definitely more racist than south east asians

I have a feeling this map was surveyed online which lowers it's credibility
Yeah jfl, France is gigacucked nowadays sadly

Look at the fucking olympics
and don't forget their football team almost all of them were niggers

but I think I read somewhere that slovakia is the most racist country in europe, so painting them light blue is sort of bullshit
I think it was in reference to Nigs, Curroids, probably Whites(when we don't have cash jfl) as well
yeah there's a lot of segregation in different places in saudi arabia between saudians and other immigrants that entered the kingdom legally, I think that's what caused them to view us as racist since anyone with a national ID has an advantage over immigrants ( buying cars, owning lands and so on )
India is actually quite diverse phenotypically, socio-culturally, etc.

So it makes sense
most of them look alike though with the exception of abos, sure there are lighter and browner curries but it's rare to find any blacks/arabs/whites in india
caste baiting is common, you can even see it here
ah but how does it make them racist? I know they have their own bullshit hierarchy system but they all share the same blood-line it doesn't make sense for them to be racist, but casteist? sure makes sense
Had some truth, but it's mostly horseshit yes
the most bullshit one by far is the south american one, the thing is there is almost 50,000 dutch pigskins suffering in south america due to racism from niggers, they segregated the fuck out of them from the work force and left them to rot in trailers.

this map makes no sense in my opinion