Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this retarded comment on reddit

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★
So, this comment came from IT and the question this person was replying to was "Why don't incels just get prostitutes?"

The comment:

Because incels are terrified of sex. They believe when they have sex they get to be men but if they fail at sex they are weak children forever.

So sex is a test. A pass / fail test. And it’s normal to be scared of a test, especially one you can’t ever resit.

So instead they put it off forever. But they feel bad when they do, so they find someone else to blame- namely women, for not passing this test they have created for themselves for the incels instead of them and getting angry when they don’t.

So the reason they don’t have sex with prostitutes is the same reason they don’t try to talk to women in the real world, and why they won’t ask someone out on a date. They aren’t worried they’ll be told no, they’re scared they’ll be told yes

Cucktears are experts are sex yet don't know whores just want your money and don't care about anything else. Or how the same whores will fake their orgasms anyways because they know they're just fleshlights for someone to get their rocks off.

Sex is like an exam where you can pass or fail :soy:

Nigga it's not that long of a read :feelskek:

"Because they are afraid of sex" is enough for me to realise the author is 70 iq possible bot with bad programming
Honestly it's a 200iq point.

As you know us incels get 1000+ of matches a day and the only reason we don't date any of them is because we are scared to fail the test! :soy: :soy:

Redditors will do physedo psychoanalysis because they think it makes them sound high iq when in reality it makes them sound like ignorant retards

He probably purchased whores himself and is coping.

Cucktears are experts are sex yet don't know whores just want your money and don't care about anything else. Or how the same whores will fake their orgasms anyways because they know they're just fleshlights for someone to get their rocks off.

Honestly it's a 200iq point.

As you know us incels get 1000+ of matches a day and the only reason we don't date any of them is because we are scared to fail the test! :soy: :soy:
yea mang. Why dont u have sex? Oh its because i am scared of sex. No big deal.

yea mang. Why dont u have sex? Oh its because i am scared of sex. No big deal.
I'm so scared!

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Because incels are terrified of sex. They believe when they have sex they get to be men but if they fail at sex they are weak children forever.
sex isn't particularly terrifying, typically

much more terrifying: this redditor's face ick

Must be nice to be omniscient and know why anyone does anything better than they themselves do. Imagine being such an insufferable smart aleck

This is one of the dumbest things i have ever read