Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this red faggot in this video

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★

Check this out. This video appeared in my recommended ive never watched this faggot tbh.
Look at him acting like a he is a normal person jfl, he looks so fucking pathetic, you can see how no one there takes him seriously. I bet the cuck thinks he looks cool jfl.
Being is red is a death sentence to any kind of social interactions, all redcels should rope

Last edited:
jfl if you think I'm gonna watch a 17 minute video

never one second fuck that

Jfl, at thinking you're even somewhat normal, when you're this red tbh :feelshaha: he's so fucking deluded.

Jfl, at thinking you're even somewhat normal, when you're this red tbh :feelshaha: he's so fucking deluded.
I'm redder than him but I know my place

every cuck is stupid and like to show what they have

i hate that cuck channel

They are the Essence of Normie .
Never seen humans as basic as these guys .
Boring .

He's a red faggot piece of shit

jfl if you think I'm gonna watch a 17 minute video

Check this out. This video appeared in my recommended ive never watched this faggot tbh.
Look at him acting like a he is a normal person jfl, he looks so fucking pathetic, you can see how no one there takes him seriously. I bet the cuck thinks he looks cool jfl.
Being is red is a death sentence to any kind of social interactions, all redcels should rope

fuck these guys mog me hard

Also rage fuel how that fucking ugly foid got the 20 k

Fucking red piece of shit

mr beast has nice vids tbh nice to watch him dumping that sponsored miney on shit

thought this thread was about commies just lol

just shit on the money to scare away the normies theory

I want to play footsy with a girl too.

Last edited:
@angrycurrycel what is your opinion on red people

I would never lose in that game I would sit in that shit until I starve to death idc nobody would ever beat me. Only another incel could beat me in that game.