Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this noodle simping for cumskins

got some weird covid ad jfl

The way she is simping as if she is white. Do her kids look white? The husband looks Jew on top of it all

whitu cocku onry

Her looksmatch is making a "asking out 100 women at my campus" video

These noodles would rather touch a grand wizard from the slums of Azkaban than breed with a chink. It's over chinky chinky .:feelscomfy:

Her looksmatch is me and im rotting on this forum typing this and so is @pyromancer1234 and @starcrapoo and all the other chinks here. Brutal fucking life but since were chinks we can tolerate it. I’ll stay here long enough to break her sons hymen thats for sure.

These noodles would rather touch a grand wizard from the slums of Azkaban than breed with a chink. It's over chinky chinky .:feelscomfy:
They’d rather drown in a sewage pipe than shake the hand of a “chang” like kevin krieder

No amount of torture to a woman or a female pr any species really especially noodle can amount to the sight of a asian.

Her looksmatch is me and im rotting on this forum typing this and so is @pyromancer1234 and @starcrapoo and all the other chinks here. Brutal fucking life but since were chinks we can tolerate it. I’ll stay here long enough to break her sons hymen thats for sure.
or simply import a bride from the homeland

No amount of torture to a woman or a female pr any species really especially noodle can amount to the sight of a asian.
what ? Again please slowly, rewrite it

Noodlewhores are lowdown.

Michelle Malkin is a low down Filipina seeking approval/validation from race coping low value whitu cockru men. Also her son is incel tier as young white women would look at him as an untouchable semitic mongoloid hybrid abomination. Basically ER.

Amren touts itself as the intellectual white nationalist movement/organization but it still has a lot of neo-nazi skin head followers that are the low inhibition violent types.

Think about the lowest inhibition young black male niggers and the neo-nazi skin heads are essentially the cumskin equivalent of them.

Also her son is incel tier as young white women would look at him as an untouchable semitic mongoloid hybrid abomination. Basically ER.
:( To bad for the young man, raised by a race coping noodle, he will fail with the foids because his mum probably wants a white wife only. I am sure noodle foids, even latinas will be madly in love with him though. Or maybe even low tier Beckys.

That foid is just confused. And guess what? Filipinos are the subhumans of Asia, how the fuck does she think she will accepted by those cumskins? They spit on her behind her back.

:( To bad for the young man, raised by a race coping noodle, he will fail with the foids because his mum probably wants a white wife only. I am sure noodle foids, even latinas will be madly in love with him though. Or maybe even low tier Beckys.

That foid is just confused. And guess what? Filipinos are the subhumans of Asia, how the fuck does she think she will accepted by those cumskins? They spit on her behind her back.
Those Filipina gooks should be happy being the cock sleeves that they are, what are in the world do those subhumans have to be prideful about when it comes to their shit hole of a country. They have the same status of the trash food pagpag that they eat.

They’d rather drown in a sewage pipe than shake the hand of a “chang” like kevin krieder
Yeah, those noodles deserve every punishment hell can dish out to them. Their afterlife will be brutal. You won't see any noodle whores at the gates of heaven.

or they can simply import a bride from the homeland
They do, after the marriage they divorce rape them then breed with who they really want( no surprise but it's Chad.):feelswhat::fuk:

They do, after the marriage they divorce rape them then breed with who they really want( no surprise but it's Chad.):feelswhat::fuk:
so USA/Europe is the worst place for a ricecel . Better go to Africa or muslim lands where the locals dont breed noodles due to culture / religion etc

If USA is so crappy for ricecels why do they keep going there?

so USA/Europe is the worst place for a ricecel . Better go to Africa or muslim lands where the locals dont breed noodles due to culture / religion etc

If USA is so crappy for ricecels why do they keep going there?
Because the only countries worth living in outside of Asia are the USA and countries in Europe. :feelstastyman: If ricecels are prepared to get robbed and scammed then they can move to Africa :feelsmega:. I don't know much about Muslim countries but they can't be that great if Europe keeps receiving Muslim refugees fleeing their nations.

She should simp for @me !

My round eyes will put a evil little devil in hER vagina!

Because the only countries worth living in outside of Asia are the USA and countries in Europe. :feelstastyman: If ricecels are prepared to get robbed and scammed then they can move to Africa :feelsmega:. I don't know much about Muslim countries but they can't be that great if Europe keeps receiving Muslim refugees fleeing their nations.
you know chinese cels are the new colonial masters of Africa

you know chinese cels are the new colonial masters of Africa
Africans never learn, they're white worshiping ways are the main reason anyone not black can bully them. Aren't they tired of being bullied, brutal reality for those losers.:feelscomfy:

Africans never learn, they're white worshiping ways are the main reason anyone not black can bully them. Aren't they tired of being bullied, brutal reality for those losers.:feelscomfy:
Somebody got to build the roads , electrical plants, buildings, airports. They have onviously failed so what you want them to do? Somebody got to be the master to bring order out of the chaos the natives create for themselves