Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this insecure Indian guy's post on r/amiugly

Chadpreet. Psl 6/8. Can slay in the US no problem unless he's a manlet. Anyone who says otherwise is coping hard

Last edited:
Chadpreet. Full psl 6. Can slay in the US no problem unless he's a manlet.
Lmao, haven't you seen this guy, his pics are all around lookist forums lmao, I legit thought someone used his pics but if he's legit that guy imagine even he suffers and is not sure of ever getting a gf or any dates, it never began if that's true

Lmao, haven't you seen this guy, his pics are all around lookist forums lmao, I legit thought someone used his pics but if he's legit that guy imagine even he suffers and is not sure of ever getting a gf or any dates, it never began if that's true
He's tsh and he's not an incel.This is his gf.

Bccbd4eaeef593360619bb3544c79db0 1

Its not true, the guy can get tons of foids.

He is just on reddit for validation and to brag about his looks (if its really him and not someone else)

Its not true, the guy can get tons of foids.

He is just one reddit for validation and to brag about his looks
I think someone used his pics for larping, this guy idk, I don't think someone who looks like that would come one reddit complaining about not getting foids, this is a kekfuel tho:feelskek:

I guess Chadpreets weren't a myth

FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS SO MUCH WORSE WHEN SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN RACE MOGS YOU THIS BADLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MILLISECONDS WITHOUT THE CURRYPILL RESET TO 0.0
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Good coloring for a curry

Mogs me to O'pry's orbital rims and back