Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this IncelTears post and comment

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Screenshot 20240805 190746 Reddit

Very nice. Im happy for my chinko getting some action :feelscomfy:

Lets check what the opposite gender has to say:

Alright :feelscomfy:

Also this ricecel is a statusmaxxed Olympian, is IT really that retarded

JFL at the angry soydditors downvoting

JFL at the angry soydditors downvoting
They are downvoting the truth of female nature. That troonditor said it without noticing because shes 80 iq on a good day

These people really think that everyone is capable of being successful and winning the Olympics, or becoming a famous actor.
They always cite the most outlier point to prove their point
Its completely over for the logical reasoning ability of a member of inceltears

I have LDAR world record where's my medal.

Dead at this shit mang you gotta be the funniest user

These people really think that everyone is capable of being successful and winning the Olympics, or becoming a famous actor.

Also this ricecel is a statusmaxxed Olympian, is IT really that retarded
They said this in the comments as if it's completely relevant to the issue at hand, ''muh you're just coming up with excuses'' lol

What did he win gold in? Probably ping pong or some shit :feelshaha:

"From a starstruck fangirl to now being a girlfriend and a cheerleader, their relationship started with Chloe sliding into Caloy’s direct message on X (formerly known as Twitter) proving that sometimes you’ve got to make the first move, no matter who you are. "

So she initiated the relationship, something that doesnt happen to the average guy, let alone a ugly man.

Furthermore Yulo after his second Gold win in 2021 became a millionaire - in fillipina.

'jUsT yOur AVerAgE gUY'

So she initiated the relationship, something that doesnt happen to the average guy, let alone a ugly man.
this guy has it made in every aspect of his life

genetics, finances and romance

meanwhile filipino brocels who would have to spend their entire lives training to achieve 1/1000th of what he did are rotting alone in their nippa hut

seeing him with a hot blonde girlfriend makes me want to blow my brains out and make a new character to play as

seeing him with a hot blonde girlfriend makes me want to blow my brains out and make a new character to play as
GrAYman just win two gold olympics medals and become a millionaire.

@Saysitsover does it everyday

GrAYman just win two gold olympics medals and become a millionaire.

@Saysitsover does it everyday
you’re right i just have to be a top 5% athlete with incredible mobility genes

They said this in the comments as if it's completely relevant to the issue at hand, ''muh you're just coming up with excuses'' lol
Bluepiller delusion never ceases to amaze. But then again most redditors are overdosing on bluepillers

citing of outlier is a extremely cucked and normie trait
ofc they would do this

Is there a gold medal for defending m'lady, monitoring the incels and reporting their online threads to the FBI tip line 5x per day?

If so, this is the opportunity to ascend those faggots have been waiting for.

ITcels are absolutely braindead jfl

'this olympian has a partner, height doesn't matter inkwell!'

plus the foid in the picture looks like shit, if he's an olympian and can only get an uggo then how does that prove their point?

jfl IT is like an olympics in retardation (altho the olympics are full of niggers, so they kind of are already that)

He got the real ochako. While u cope with the drawing uraraka one mango
nah @WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV got ochako she left the mha protag for him uWu

Nah thats Android 18
tbh just looks like a typical subhuman gook, not as westernized as most characters in tranime etc. (bc nobody wants to see gooks)

BUT

jfl the manifesto of matt harris is fun shit

omg this comment was funny tho:

what does follow math championships? kinky spelling bee afterparties?

why are you posting IT. nobody cares and it gives them attention. besides, that girl is not “smoking” and calling this guy incel or even ugly is pretty hilarious and just exposes how harsh normie standards are.

It's like they're incapable of actually listening to what we have to say
idk if they even listen to what they're saying at this point

literally claiming that carlos yulo (had to look that up I don't follow gymnastics) and his ugly gf disprove inceldom jfl. doesn't stand up to scrutiny for even a moment

still waiting for their thread on how harvey weinstein disproves inceldom bc he was fat and ugly