Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at this Gynocracy - A 3rd world foid is simply chopping up coconuts by the road gets 1 million likes full of comments praising her "hard work"

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/RAoQIzupr_g?si=zJlmE9isHQkYrBMl

Millions of men in third world countries do back breaking labour 12 hours a day hardly get any acknowledgement

yet one video of a third world Becky chopping coconuts by the side of the road and the whole comment section is filled to praise for her with comments like-

"Respect to all these ladies that work so hard :soy:"

"Such a beautiful and shy girl :soy:"

"What a beautiful soul:foidSoy:"

I used to just throw them across my driveway in a plastic bag :feelskek:

Her looksmatch died from skin cancer as a road worker as a incel

Meanwhille curry deathnic on his way back home after a 38 hour shift at a factory for 6 hours of rest so he can get his 10$ weekly salary.

Meanwhille curry deathnic on his way back home after a 38 hour shift at a factory for 6 hours of rest so he can get his 10$ weekly salary.

View attachment 1191260
Hopefully he doesn’t die from random train accident and become a live leak moment right universe?

Uh universe?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back