Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this Glowie

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Screenshot 20231115 0929583

documentary on inkwels :feelskek:

How does he know youre an inkwell
:feelswhat:

Why is the name blurred out?

Also don't want to give him more attention.

it was on this site and I mentioned am from the uk.
Then mention him on this thread and get that infriltrator ass banned nigger

Don't ever particiapte in an incel documentary. They will make you look like the evil guy no matter what

Last edited:
Not trying to be rude or disrespectful with these but who cares

Idk what that means

If anything its just suspicious to not show the name

Why not?
It can be considered as doxxing. The name is unnecessary though? I'm not risking legal trouble of possible defamation for your own pleasure. I'm giving you context.

It can be considered as doxxing. The name is unnecessary though? I'm not risking legal trouble of possible defamation for your own pleasure. I'm giving you context.

Spencer Curtin

Then mention him on this thread and get that infriltrator ass banned nigger
This was an old message I SS'd yesterday. The conversation has been deleted so I cannot access it because I didn't reply to him.

Yo @Master when are we getting this hacker retro forum theme? :feelskek:

JFL They trying to make us look violent with a hammer.

I must make clear that I am not recommending that anyone should do any form of harrasing, cyber bullying. Nor should anything in this thread be interpreted as recommending illegal activity of any kind. I am a sectioned patient, and if I were to encourage illegal activity this thread would not get me under a lot of trouble and prolong my stay in this institution.

You don't, that's a guess, I never said his name.
You are not going to get into legal trouble because I found out who sent you that message bro relax :lul:

Active thread though :feelsLightsaber:

You are not going to get into legal trouble because I found out who sent you that message bro relax :lul:
I must make clear that I am not recommending that anyone should do any form of harrasing, cyber bullying. Nor should anything in this thread be interpreted as recommending illegal activity of any kind. I am a sectioned patient, and if I were to encourage illegal activity this thread would not get me under a lot of trouble and prolong my stay in this institution.
He didn't show me his face so you can take guesses also not telling you his name
View attachment 957933

This was an old message I SS'd yesterday. The conversation has been deleted so I cannot access it because I didn't reply to him.

Screenshot 20231115 0929583​

Ok

yesterday also could mean 12am either ways I don't see why you're trying to bring up semantics.

Castrate the producers.

Tell the docufag to include dogpill and circumcisionpill this time, so the world can see the true brutality of the situationen

Well who is he
He didn't show me his face so you can take guesses also not telling you his name
View attachment 957933