Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this fucking Reddit retard, 10/10 psychotic delusion

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Quote from Reddit commenter, on a post from r/dating about being ugly and dating market etc etc

this was on a post 10 hours ago

“I remember being a virgin at your age and feeling the exact same as you. I'm not exactly a good looking guy. I'm short at 5'6 (167cm)
I'm also deformed from a genetic disorder that stunted the growth of my arms and hands (so my arms are too short for my body and I have small bumpy hands. Both my arms are odd looking. and I walk with a small limp because of my disability.
Instead of giving up -which I almost did- I decided to start reading books about psychology, therapy and working on my self image, my insecurities.
I also started trying to learn about women and what behaviors attract them as well as just learn about how to socialize better. I ended up finally losing my virginity right before I turned 27. But I still had years of learning. I was still awkward and I still mostly sucked with women.
I moved to a bigger city and looked for mentors (guys that were already good) and other men also trying to improve. Started going out on the weekends, mostly during the day and practiced approaching women, which was extremely difficult for me. I probably got rejected a thousand times for a few years of learning. My successes were small and rare, but over time became more frequent.
To make a long story short, things eventually clicked for me. I'm now 37 and when I started out at 26 my highest hopes were to just not die a virgin. I literally have to explain to almost every woman on the first date why I'm deformed. And yet, despite this, I've now slept with more women than 93% of men my age have (according to online stats). I've had girlfriends, I've had friends with benefits, I've had an abundance of options.
My aim here is not to brag about my success, because believe me I'm extremely humble and grateful. I just want you to know that it's never too late and there's always hope. Hell a lot of people didn't think there was hope for me because of how I look. So keep going”

JFL

original post here www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/emz4pf/i_feel_too_ugly_to_be_loved_by_a_woman/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited:
jfl how ugly must a foid be before she'd consider fucking a hideous deformed manlet.

jfl how ugly must a foid be before she'd consider fucking a hideous deformed manlet.
Let's not be dishonest here, he can be an outlier. Maybe not dating stacies, but normal-tier women?

Well how long ago was this? before the tinder/instagram era? we live in a different world now

sounds like a LARP

No picture or proof yet?

Larp or utter exaggeration.

just wow like really wow I am amazed this has just changed my life for the better oh look my cock has magically grown from 4 inches to 10 and my height is now 9'10 and not 5'4 this has cured me and I want to share it with the world thank reddit.

just wow like really wow I am amazed this has just changed my life for the better oh look my cock has magically grown from 4 inches to 10 and my height is now 9'10 and not 5'4 this has cured me and I want to share it with the world thank reddit.
LMAO I laughed out loud at that

Faggots on reddit really be believing it really be like that

Outlier or Out-lying>?:soy:
What's the explanation for this hard to believe post? :feelshehe:

Dude, I also lie sometimes, but this is just extreme...

Did you give him Reddit gold?

He search online data to find out he is in the top 7%.... ye no real top 7% man will ever do that.

I’m 6’3, athletic (I go to gym 5x a week) and 100kg of muscle, pretty much Henry Cavill’s body type.

So Cavill is their new idol now.
It's a shame he hasn't a similar face.

And as you can guess the ladies man posts as well on IT.

Yeah I'm both a short man 5'6" (167cm) and disabled (I have M.H.E. which makes my arms and hands short / stunted and deformed). And yet I have a great dating life, have had a lot of sexual partners, girlfriends with attractive women..... It's almost as if looks aren't the thing holding these men back.

Only on the internet.

I’m 6’3, athletic (I go to gym 5x a week) and 100kg of muscle, pretty much Henry Cavill’s body type.

So Cavill is their new idol now.
It's a shame he hasn't a similar face.

And as you can guess the ladies man posts as well on IT.

Yeah I'm both a short man 5'6" (167cm) and disabled (I have M.H.E. which makes my arms and hands short / stunted and deformed). And yet I have a great dating life, have had a lot of sexual partners, girlfriends with attractive women..... It's almost as if looks aren't the thing holding these men back.

Only on the internet.
Page not found. Cuck is already on damage control.

Just read books about psychology bro