Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this faggot simp cuck

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date
hear is the video cause OP provided a broken link.

Imagine if the roles would be reversed.

Dumb whore would’ve been gutter stomped if she tried that on me.
and can you imagine the faggot paid her to do this to him? What goes through these simps heads

and can you imagine the faggot paid her to do this to him? What goes through these simps heads
The simps are one of the main causes of the of global inceldom problem, they are just as bad as the foids. Fuck ‘‘em all.

The simps are one of the main causes of the of global inceldom problem, they are just as bad as the foids. Fuck ‘‘em all.
Facts. I'd say even worse than the foids. The simps are what the foids farm their ego boosts from.
Foids would've been in their places, if the foid sympathizer simps weren't in power who wished to give them muh equality and privileges

Last edited:
Facts. I'd say even worse than the foids. The simps are what the foids farm their ego boosts from.
Foids would've been in their places, if the foid sympathizer simps weren't in power who wished to give them muh equality and privileges
indeed brocel.

This guy clearly has some form of autism or actual retardation. Evil sociopathic foid takes advantage of his neurological deficiencies so she can abuse him. Fucking christ I'm getting sick of seeing shit like this.

This guy clearly has some form of autism or actual retardation. Evil sociopathic foid takes advantage of his neurological deficiencies so she can abuse him. Fucking christ I'm getting sick of seeing shit like this.
That faggot pays her

It should be legal to cave women's faces in

Definitely an IT member

Already seen this video some time ago.
If this is legal to foids, then men attacking foids through means of hand-to-hand, weapons, chemicals, etc. while on camera should also be legal.

wtf? why this idiot let that bitch do it?

And she doesn't stop and say, "maybe this is isn't right" Fucking Russian mercenary's of wagner have more heart than this whore.
I know right, she and her friends have done way worse shit to him

Take revenge on white knights whenever you see them

Simps are a symptom and not a cause