Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel look at this disgusting boomer

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2:57, get help bro, let a bluepilled therapist gaslight you bro, it doesnt matter if you're a lonely virgin, you deserve it for not winning the genetic lottery bro

Last edited:
I don't listen to lunatics ramble, just dislike and leave tbhtbrhbrhtbtbthrbthrbtbtkdoenddl

I don't listen to lunatics ramble, just dislike and leave tbhtbrhbrhtbtbthrbthrbtbtkdoenddl
Remember to put on add block to deny them ad revenue

@Insomniac Dude you're famous. You appear 2:12 in the video. Celebrate man.

As for the video, whatever these bluepilled fuckheads are going to say "go to therapy bro or hit the gym bro" The same bluepilled BS. But I guess it can't be helped these boomers grew up in a time before the Sexual Revolution and the advent of Smartphones,Internet,Tinder and Social Media, so of course their blind to what the real problems are.

So just tune them out like I do, put on your adblock so they get no revenue and dislike the video and move forward.

Just you everyday bluepilled cuck, nothing new to see here.

2:57, get help bro, let a bluepilled therapist gaslight you bro, it doesnt matter if you're a lonely virgin, you deserve it for not winning the genetic lottery bro

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
They still keep adding fuel to this shit, just like Columbine.
BBC loves Incels theory confirmed.

not a single second was watched

before the Sexual Revolution and the advent of Smartphones,Internet,Tinder and Social Media,
The world completely changed after 2010-2012, social media, Smartphones, and Dating apps like Tinder exploded it´s like a whole new world out there.

Reminder to normans that ER would probably would have had a gf a generation or two ago. Somehow his actions are pinned on his mental state. Good lucking not going completely insane in his shoes.

"helped save 50-60 girls lives":feelsbadman:
Elliot would've had an impressive score.