Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this degenerate slut

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Look at that degenerate slut that is being interviewed. What a fucking degenerate and a cuck of a husband for allowing their marriage to become an open marriage. And she has the audacity to say she still "loved him" when she thought of the proposition to bang other men while still married. I guess an 18 year relationship with someone you love is to hard now, OH WAIT I forgot degenerate western sluts don't grasp the concept of love anymore. The west is truly a shithole, I'm not a religious person but have had a religious background and know this is the times of Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. We are prime for annihilation.

Fucking sluts need to get beheaded

Fucking sluts need to get beheaded
exactly also if you continue to watch the vid for a bit longer you can see the CNN report about cuckholding relationships, like what the fuck is the world turning too. We have given females and soy boys too much power, we need a purge and we need it now

This is what happens when cucks let women go loose. Sexual liberation, more like disgusting degeneracy.

im not a religious person but if the day of reckoning comes I hope these roasties are burnt alive.

Looks like the type that wants 10 BBC in her mouth all at once

Bitch is giving the camera the 10,000 cock stare

Why don't all these cucks divorce their wives when they turned into sluts?
I think law takes side with the men in these cases, right? or no?