Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Look at this comment from their subreddit.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
"Agree! You wrote it out pretty simply. Sometimes I read things and I find myself thinking, well of course a person is going to be interested in someone that they are attracted to, but after the initial attraction, there needs to be substance or the relationship is going nowhere (that's where personality comes in).
I don't get why they put all the blame on women for having likes/preferences in the men they prefer. They do it themselves all the time. I mean that's the way life is. There will always be more attractive people than you, or more wealthy people, or taller people, or whiter people, or darker people, blonder people, what-have-you. The world is a spectrum, it's not black and white and everyone has their own attraction and preferences.
I don't think this means that incels are doomed, they may just be unlucky or shooting themselves in the foot with a negative viewpoint, or sadly, just going after people they might be interested but who aren't interested in them. 1-way crushes happen all the time, but that doesn't mean you give up and blame an entire gender. But then a few of them sound like they just want sex with "high tier Stacie" and are mad she won't acknowledge them.
They already don't seem to like therapists because there are women therapists or something so I doubt that anything a therapist said would matter. Or if it's a male therapist, he is either a Chad so can't understand, or he is cucked. They seem to nail shut all options so they say they have no options."

Women have always blamed men for everything. They always bitch that men earn more and that there should be equal pay. Well, that's just the way life is. Isn't it? some people earn more and some people earn less. And then you have gays forcing people to accept them. What if I say that gays aren't entitled to acceptance? if people like you, okay, fair enough, but if they don't like you for being gay, or a tranny, then you shouldn't feel upset about it. That's the way life is.

Everyone has own attraction and preferences. That's wrong. What's defined as attractive or not is quite often enforced by the media, and men are affected by it. If a girl is raised consuming media that only portrays a certain group of men as attractive, it's obvious that she will grow up thinking that only those men are attractive. She will be directly influenced by it.

Fat women complained that the media portrays them in a bad light, and they threw a tantrum about it and screamed about fat acceptance and whatnot. Suddenly, everyone has to say that fat women are beautiful otherwise they're a misogynist. But it seems that men aren't allowed to have preferences that should be respected. According to IT's views, only women's choices are worthy of respect. If you're a man who complains about the system, you need therapy, but if you're a woman, you are told that you're not being a bitch and you're just fighting for your right. Okay, Sigma, now you can go and post this and make fun of me blah blah.

BTFO. Great job.

based and argumentpilled