Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Look at this bollocks lol

Seen it, the comments are to oblivious to the situation. They never even heard the term Chad thundercock until that video, jfl at all these retards that think there is always someone that cares for you

This “incel” mogs me to hell and back

They take our culture and shove it in shit

Didn't click.

Is this life fuel or sui fuel for weebcels?

This is what people who have a “just world” mentality will assume when they hear someone has been struggling with women all of their life. They can’t possibly imagine that someone could be so unattractive that they could go their whole life without someone making advances on them because they are so sheltered to an ugly man’s world. They have no idea how bad it can be for someone who is genetically fucked so they invent possibly left out details when they are explained to by someone that women are time and time again repelled by them, they say “HMMM SEEMS LIKE THERE MAY BE MORE TO THE STORY THAN YOU ARE LEADING ON SWEATY.” No. I did not leave anything out. I did not ignore women who were subtley into me. It’s just that fucking bad.