Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this asain guy on r/rateme...

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
Its OVER and yet these assholes are trying to convince him that he is average 4-5. And give him advise like: ‘ loose the stach or get a modern clothig style...’

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/7ug5u7/m29_face_shots_2/

I told him the truth and all these assholes are downvoting this shit.
Jfl at that place filled with lies.
I mean he needs to know the truth so he can get ps and work on himself.

Attachments

• 0EC1DD9C-B6A4-4C90-BE31-0453AD9ED8EF.jpeg
    0EC1DD9C-B6A4-4C90-BE31-0453AD9ED8EF.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 326
RE: Look at this asain guy onr r/rateme...

> Bimaxillary prost. Retured maxilla, long midface, wide nose, narrow jaw, short mandible, invisble jaw, shitty ramus, single eyelid, flat cheeckbones, no browridge and the list goes on. Youre ugly tbh. 2/10 get platsic surgery
cage

That mustache looks like tree branches. Also that's the longest philtrum i ever saw.

This guy is a SUBHUMAN. He belongs here. And with or without that mustache he's still incel. But wow that is the most hideous looking mustache I've ever seen.

He may be a philtrumcel and use cover up game lmfao

someone make him an account here, its over for him.

Hia moustache reminds me of DrDisrespect

a better haircut would do you wonders, 8/10  :)

theultimate341 said:
someone make him an account here, its over for him.

Yeah imagine making him an account and sending password and username to him on reddit.. Imagine how hes gonna feel after all that bluepilling lmao

bluepilled sugarcoating circlejerking wahmenrespekting frauding virtue signalling chad thundercocksucking cucks

iiiTeMpeR said:
a better haircut would do you wonders, 8/10  :)

Don't lose the stache, buzz it down to a 5 o'clock shadow goatee, your face looks too youthful, this will give it more character.
JFL at this advice. You don't randomly just get a 5'o clock shadow dumb ass normies. It's all about genetics. I shave all the time and unable to get a 5'o clock shadow because of my shitty facial hair genes. This is the same with him.

I agree with the others. The mustache is not working. I also think the scowl makes you look unapproachable. I don't think your hair is awful, but it's definitely not very modern. I attached a photo of a more modern hairstyle that I think would look really good on you.

Right now, you're a 4/10. With a shave, a smile, and better hair, I think you could reach a 6.5 or 7. Good luck :)
Yeah bro...a shave a smile and a haircut and you can jump up 2.5-3 points!

Fucking normies are seriously stupid.

Kek at those fucks saying he can looksmax to a 7

Man, the full gambit of standard advice. Haircut, clothes, facial hair. At least no one told him to smile.

existentialhack said:
Man, the full gambit of standard advice. Haircut, clothes, facial hair. At least no one told him to smile.

You forgot to mention shower.

stop the cope and start the rope

Dekim said:
You forgot to mention shower.

You can't even see the guy's fucking clothes.

I bet Chad could pull that 'tashe off.

RE: Look at this asain guy onr r/rateme...

Twisted said:
Worse moustache I’ve ever seen

He could only become a PSL 4 AT BEST through looksmaxing though

kek, that's not moustache, those are long nostril hairs. He can go at most 3, 4 is way high for him.

That mustache though wtf

Fucking lol at your comment normies dont know half of these words

if he shaves his mustache he'll have normie tier looks

"As a fellow asian male, I think you'd do yourself a favor by losing the stache. Change your wardrobe to something more "modern" and not necessarily just what's "comfortable". Also style your hair."

They all need to burn!!!!

He might actually benefit from shaving that mustache, it looks terrible.