Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this and tell me that women are innocent and victims of society.

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Short men are the biggest victims of society. Women can have big men protect them because being petite is considered "cute". What are men supposed to do? They can't even get a gun in most places. And even if you do kill someone you'll just get raped in prison.
I have no sympathy for women who are beaten by their partners, especially if they are tall. I applaud those men for putting those foids in their place.

Attachments

• 1641099697436.webm
    232.9 KB
height>face is proven once again :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

im 6 foot and ugly af

I hope she dies of breast cancer. Height discrimination is probably the worst.

Face copers on suicide watch :lul:

I hope she dies of something ironic. Like losing her legs or something

We all know she's probably going to die by getting beaten to death by her 6'5" drug dealer boyfriend.

What @240iq said will most likely happen and it is ironic.
We all know she's probably going to die by getting beaten to death by her 6'5" drug dealer boyfriend.
:yes::yes::yes:

Face copers on suicide watch :lul:
Face + Height = access to a normal sexuality according the standards of our normie fathers.

:p

i hate when women smile
and tehee

I read a statistic that domestic violence is on the rise in Germany. The arabs and turks are based and making the streets and homes unsafe for women.

And even if you do kill someone you'll just get raped in prison.
I think rape alone is enough if it's a kid.
I have no sympathy for women who are beaten by their partners, especially if they are tall. I applaud those men for putting those foids in their place.
:feelsokman:

the only thing my height has given me is dirty looks and people afraid of me

Fuck You bitch!!!! What about treating landwhales like that?? I bet you wouldn't like that. I wish you get gang raped by Pakis and arabs( in gta V)

Man I hate being short. It is worse than race or face. Face>height is a cope and only fag fakecels deny height>face. Fakecels be like 6'0 and still can't get laid. Like you retards never tried if you that tall. Fuckin fags.

I would love to eat that weak ass female punch and then tackle her and start slamming her head repeatedly into the ground full force until she starts seizing up (in video game)

Last edited:
With ww3 on the verge she will be licking 5'1 soldier's boots soon