Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at these ladies men

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

The girls love intelligent men and these guys won the math Olympiad. Move over Chad, there's new slayers in town

Majority of them mog me at looking manly

View attachment 163152

The girls love intelligent men and these guys won the math Olympiad. Move over Chad, there's new slayers in town

Its over for them tbh ngl. But hey, look at the positive side. They can betabux an ugly roastie once she decides she wants to settle.

I mog shortest one at manlyness
Honestly, it never began if you cant mog him. 50% of the forum should be able to mog the shortest one but either way it doesn't matter, they all belong here.

The white guy could probably looksmax to a 6/10 at best.

It's beyond over for the manlet with glasses holy shit he looks like he had his face reformed with a hammer. The only one with a chance is the ginger. Maybe he can ascend with one of their female relatives lol.

The white mogs them all, but it's still over

One of them slays while you rot here.

Holy fucking shit. The asian have a SMV of 1

Comical. They gonna be slaying, man, slaying, because they have le perfect personality. :p

The white guy is actually good looking

Meanwhile the football team is drowning in pussy

Future incels.co posters.

Its over for them tbh ngl. But hey, look at the positive side. They can betabux an ugly roastie once she decides she wants to settle.
Yep! Although the white one has a better chance with Asian foids than all of the Asian guys put together
Meanwhile the football team is drowning in pussy
Honestly, it never began if you cant mog him. 50% of the forum should be able to mog the shortest one but either way it doesn't matter, they all belong here.

The white guy could probably looksmax to a 6/10 at best.
I noticed that the white guy is the tallest one

They have the same frame as me but with a better nose :feelsrope:

yes, they are slayers

provided they don't kill themselves before 45 and don't mind herpes

Incel to incel