Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at these fuckin guys

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Jordan Peterson’s daughter is a whore, PragerU is shilling Israel like no tomorrow, Nick Fuentes (last name isn’t even white he’s literally a fucking amerimutt incarnation) is fucking gay. Richard spencer is fucking irrelevant. U want a fucking alt right figure they’re fucking Epstined. Harold covington (((died)))) of natural causes and u got fuckin all the others dying. Now the rights full of fucking gays and Jews. Lemme tel u man Harold was where it’s at. Unlike these guys he fought for Rhodesia and he fought in war for what he believed in and if he saw the state of modern right wing politics he’d puke. It’s ragefuel I can’t believe it just lol @ these niggers who are the face of white separatism are some cat girl loving homolords or the face of “Hardline” Christian conservatism and traditionalism being Israeli butt lickers lol I would b mad if was Christian incel.

anyone on the right should just be nihilist honestly. The movements higher ups are shit And will continue to move left under Jewish influence and nothing you want will be achieved.

Last edited:
Nick F is funny at least

Your fault for choosing that comical and cancerous political option (neo-nazism).

Nick Fuentes isn't that bad tbh

the war has been lost a long time ago

I have lost all hope tbh, everyone on the right is cucked and like 50% of them are doing it for that sweet $$

Its why I have fully embraced the fuck you got mine philosophy and the only thing I care about is me getting a gf