Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at the silver lining

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
CuckTears will barely have any posts now. Plus, we can join any forum they post, they basically do the finding for us :feelsaww:

Don't give them the secret plan!:feelsthink:

lol that's how i would hop from subreddit to subreddit after braincels was banned

I'll keep your Reddit username in my memory...

IncelTear never needed us as much as we needed them. Someone else phrased it better, but IncelTear will never be starved for outrage. There will always be something out there for them to obsess over.

They will just post random shit from other sites or create debate in their heads (btw, their most upvoted posts are on that style)

I'mma miss you niggas if I never see you again.:cryfeels:

They will just post random shit from other sites or create debate in their heads (btw, their most upvoted posts are on that style)
this. IT will probably implode into itself. They have no commom enemy anymore, so they'll begin to in fight. My guess is they'll start exposing eachother as pedos or incels themselves.

this. IT will probably implode into itself. They have no commom enemy anymore, so they'll begin to in fight. My guess is they'll start exposing eachother as pedos or incels themselves.
You didn't understand my comment, I said debate in their heads in the sense that they will debate with their own depiction of an incel.

Like those post:

Or that entire series:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProveTheIncelWrong/comments/nz15pe/eidolon_of_folly_part_1/