Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at the increase of women that identify as lgbt compared to men

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Lgbt

Lgbtrace

Women’s attitudes changed more than men’s; by 2014, 54 % of women believed that same-sex behavior was‘‘not wrong at all’’compared to 44 % of men. Acceptance of same-sex sexual behavior increased more among women since 1987. Men’s and women’s attitudes were fairly similar in 1987 but had diverged more by 2014

Anecdote: This lesbian I knew was married to a bisexual foid who had had a bad breakup with her ex bf. This dyke looked like a 14 year old boy and she was showing me all the easy holes she could get. She told me she could easily snatch these emotionally broken bisexual foids. She was going to get divorced because she had dozens of foids to choose from.

She looked like an uglier version of this.
Emma Gonzalez meets with Congressman Ted Deutch

I will drop a bomb pretty soonish.

They are just coping because they don't get
chad

They are just coping because they don't get
chad
Foids would rather dyke out then be with bottom tier men after Tyrone gives them a good beating.

View attachment 161050

View attachment 161066

Anecdote: This lesbian I knew was married to a bisexual foid who had had a bad breakup with her ex bf. This dyke looked like a 14 year old boy and she was showing me all the easy holes she could get. She told me she could easily snatch these emotionally broken bisexual foids. She was going to get divorced because she had dozens of foids to choose from.

She looked like an uglier version of this.
View attachment 161054
Looks like some fucked up early era Feminem version of Marshall Mathers.

The end is near.

This is highly concerning.

women would rather be lesbian than date a non-chad

Female bisexuality is hot.

With fewer and fewer chads around, most women will have no choice but to become lesbian.

Femoids always jump on bandwagons and fashionable fads.

Being LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ or whatever the fuck these days is very fashionable. They think it is “boring teehee” to be a sane intelligent straight white person with a job.

Being LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ or whatever the fuck these days is very fashionable. They think it is “boring teehee” to be a sane intelligent straight white person with a job.
I know it's a cope but one day we will get them on the "fuck an incel to signal virtue" bandwagon.

100% this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back