Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Look at the chat and tell me the kpoppill isn't real

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/gdZLi9oWNZg

THEY'RE DEMIGOD GIGASLAYERS
aEiztAO.gif

Last edited:
Kpop legit good halo for pretty boy asians. It's what japan should have been doing with video games

It's what japan should have been doing with video games
Legit. If I was rice, preferably Korean, I would fucking slay. I can't believe ricecels aren't taking advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity and not milking it. But then again i'm not surprised.
for pretty boy asians.
Gigacope

Last edited:
Private vid? Tf.

This videos is private

They look like the big gay or Jojo characters.

Thats why I'm T.O.P maxxing rn Idc what people say kpop idols slay in Asia and I ain't letting no PSL autist tell me otherwise

Thats why I'm T.O.P maxxing rn Idc what people say kpop idols slay in Asia and I ain't letting no PSL autist tell me otherwise
Based and high IQ. I'm going to kpopmaxx.
10 mill views in 25 mins. Volcel if you're rice and not getting kpop aesthetic
WHAT THE FUCK. I never thought that was possible.
Niggas stay breaking records. Pretty much all of their fans are JBs and the rest are roasties, i'm telling you bro they get wet over this shit.

Last edited:
just fly to korea for surgeries bro

JBA
Legit. If I was rice, preferably Korean, I would fucking slay. I can't believe ricecels aren't taking advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity and not milking it. But then again i'm not surprised.

Gigacope
View attachment 323880
View attachment 323881
View attachment 323883
View attachment 323882
It’s honestly amazing how common surgery is over there. Also the guys even use fake up!
just fly to korea for surgeries bro
I wouldn’t be surprised if females start asking for pics of guys as children and teens just to make sure they get the most genetically fit child

Because you're rice, you have potential to kpopmaxx. You're also 6ft which is a good height for that, and have enough money to obtain that aesthetic, too.

Even in sandland there's girls who like them, there was a foid in my class who probably get wet thinking about them.
They even had a concert in Saudi Arabia jfl, KOREAN BBC MOGS!

Because you're rice, you have potential to kpopmaxx. You're also 6ft which is a good height for that, and have enough money to obtain that aesthetic, too.
So I can become a betabuxx?

I won't be surprised if they had surgeries.

They look like transexual girls.

i will tell you that it isn't real

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back