Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at the based guy who is going to stop the replacement

He says he wants more people in here

He was never gonna stop it. People who believed that are foolish

He was never gonna stop it. People who believed that are foolish
The difference between republicans and democrats is just legal and illegal

But both want immigrants in large numbers. Not much difference. Demographics are going to be changed

The difference between republicans and democrats is just legal and illegal

But both want immigrants in large numbers. Not much difference. Demographics are going to be changed
Indeed

Trump never claimed to be a White nationalist though.

Trump never claimed to be a White nationalist though.
His supporters saw him as the last hope against replacement, who were his base voters and this is how he turns out

Remember ten years ago when he talked about closing the boarders and banning mosques? I miss that guy.

Remember ten years ago when he talked about closing the boarders and banning mosques? I miss that guy.
He is trying to get the non white votes. Guy turned against his core supporters to pamper non whites. At this point not much difference between him and Kamala

Of course he wants inmigrants because niggers and spics are cheap wageslaves. Also what a fucking degenerate he is, a fucking populist with his "muh common sense" shit.
4chan be like "Trust the plan brooooo"

US is gonna become a Canada 2.0

His supporters saw him as the last hope against replacement, who were his base voters and this is how he turns out
Like supposed Mussolini incarnate Meloni

We oughta send em all back to africa, we oughta send em all back to africa, we oughta send em all back to africa where they belong!
We oughta send em all back to africa, we oughta send em all back to africa, they oughta get the hell out of america, and leave white men alone!

@Fat Link
Pin worthy?

I used to be against the demographic replacement of whites in the US, but judging by how they've reacted to my conflict with my neighbor, I now say "eat shit!". Then there's all the faggoty simping white guys are known for, and the more "macho" NT faggots among them are just subhumans that think about gurls 24-7.

Why would I, a sub5 not want replacement, makes me look better in comparison and makes normfilth seethe, that's a win win.

JFL @ actually falling for the MSM's lies. The guy has always been consistent on just wanting to control who comes in. Biden's simply been too irresponsible on immigration. He did slightly lower immigration from Obama's years, but he didn't make the US some white only ethno-state. We literally had 4 years of the guys and I still see brainlets, on both sides of the aisle being hysterical.

Lol this just shows how dumb libshits are by watching a small piece of fake news that was clearly clipped.

He said that he wants people to come in LEGALLY.

JFL @ actually falling for the MSM's lies. The guy has always been consistent on just wanting to control who comes in. Biden's simply been too irresponsible on immigration. He did slightly lower immigration from Obama's years, but he didn't make the US some white only ethno-state. We literally had 4 years of the guys and I still see brainlets, on both sides of the aisle being hysterical.

How completely unexpected!

No one, myself included, ever said he was some "muh based savior" I'm merely speaking pragmatically here: He's miles better than Kamala, and at least gives the whole broader "WN" movement more of a platform if that makes any sense.

Lol this just shows how dumb libshits are by watching a small piece of fake news that was clearly clipped.

He said that he wants people to come in LEGALLY.
Legal or illegal

Too much immigration is bad either way