Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at the Australian Dwarf 5 years ago in 2015

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I found this vid of him when he was 4, he was on the fucking news already. FFs it’s only gotten worse

Feel so bad for him, he’ll either end up here, or have roped in the next decade. Or ER, but let’s hope not. It’s truly a mog or be mogged world. Over for dwarflets :feelsrope:

The beatings will continue until moral improves

He is on a path to achieve sainthood

God created men, Samuel Colt made them equal

What he’s going to endure later in his life:feelsugh:

He is on a path to achieve sainthood
Tbh
34AE7B03 5603 4EDD BFB3 EC6229001101

Is that this kid?

This is Nightmare Mode NG+9999999

Aboriginal + Dwarf Manlet, he doesn't stand a chance, he will be on disabilitybux for sure, it is unfair to force him to contribute and participate into this society. The bullying for him will never end no matter what any of the virtue signalers say. He should be giving DSP right now and let out of school, and to be home-schooled for basic intelligence, and then let him LDAR on dspbux and do whatever he wants, there's no way hes going to be accepted anywhere except by his mother, its over for him before it began. To think he can make it, when so many better off than him here cannot make it in this world, is delusional thinking. It is torture him to just be sent to public school system with all those degenerates.

Last edited:
Is that this kid?

This is Nightmare Mode NG+9999999

Aboriginal + Dwarf Manlet, he doesn't stand a chance, he will be on disabilitybux for sure, it is unfair to force him into this society. The bullying for him will never end no matter what any of the virtue signalers say

Agreed. I hope he finds a way to monkmaxx and stay away from this clown soyciety. Hope he doesn’t rope.

Foids will virute signal for him up until they hit puberty, after that they will all brutally reject and make fun of him. We truly live in a clown world. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
The kind of comments I've seeing on that video are literally making me rage - "people bully you because they want to be you"

Seriously how does a species build metal contraptions that can fly in the sky and that can traverse fucking space, but they remain illogical dishonest pieces of shit by majority who can't face reality, this shit always angers and confuses me

What normies don't seem to get (I'll probably make a thread about this now) is that the worst of bullying isn't what people will do to you, its what people won't do to you

The kind of comments I've seeing on that video are literally making me rage - "people bully you because they want to be you"

Seriously how does a species build metal contraptions that can fly in the sky and that can traverse fucking space, but they remain illogical dishonest pieces of shit by majority who can't face reality, this shit always angers and confuses me

What normies don't seem to get (I'll probably make a thread about this now) is that the worst of bullying isn't what people will do to you, its what people won't do to you

Because majority of people are a disposable waste of space used only for menial industrial tasks that need to be performed to maintain our society.

Foids will virute signal for him up until they hit puberty, after that they will all brutally reject and make fun of him. We truly live in a clown world. :feelsclown:
Nah, I don't think people will bother him after puberty they'll virtue signal and pity him. That said, he'll still end up alone and isolated which will be a new form of hell. He'll either get strange or pitying looks from people his entire life.

brutal. really over for this boyo. he needs be homeschooled and giving free disability bucks for life or euthanized.
Nah, I don't think people will bother him after puberty they'll virtue signal and pity him. That said, he'll still end up alone and isolated which will be a new form of hell. He'll either get strange or pitying looks from people his entire life.
he might snap some day or be on .co

IQ’s most of this forum tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back