Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Look at that sub with men who have big dicks, they're all happy and supportive, and look at the sub with small dicks, they're all sad and mean."

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

"Gee, look at that sub with men who have big dicks, they're all happy and supportive, and look at the sub with small dicks, they're all sad and mean. It's definitely their personality and not their penis size."

How the fuck could she write that with a straight face jfl. Meme fucking gender. You'd think she would get it as she writes it, but no. Jfl

Dick size = genetics = personality

I know man I've just been to the short fat and bald sub and I can't understand how they're so negative compared to us in our tall, ripped and handsome sub. Life is what you make of it. Just be positive brah.

Being shamed for something you can't control eventually makes you disrespect others.
Whores can't understand this because they are always showered with compliments

Its unfunny satire. Sadism pure & simple.
Being shamed for something you can't control eventually makes you disrespect others.

High IQ

EAC37A70 2186 40DA 8D4C E5BE3AEE0534

Women are a meme.

the larger the dick the less likely they are to be incel

I know man I've just been to the short fat and bald sub and I can't understand how they're so negative compared to us in our tall, ripped and handsome sub. Life is what you make of it. Just be positive brah.
That's what I always try to tell you inkwells :soy:

These retarded normies still can't fucking figure out that its not our personality that's a problem. ITS THE INFERIOR GENES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back