Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at that, Friday night and im the only oen on this entire fucking site JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Really interesitng how this entire fucking website popualtiond declinesby 90% on friday nights lmfao. seriously fuck all you larpers, thsis is a place for subhumans, if you have friends to go out with on friday nights you dont belong here, there should be a mod system where htey detect who posting drops on friday nights to ban them, tired of subhuman mogging the entire website

fucking legit, all the real truecels are out here posting now

fucking legit, all the real truecels are out here posting now
for real though. where the fuck did the entire site go? literally every other night of every other day of the week the site is like 15-20x more active than this unironically.
it's so over when we subhumanmog a forum for subhumans lmfao. never began

Wwwwdd

truecel club

True-cel checking in

I'm here too, ethnics have nothing to do Friday night.

Its 5am I should be asleep

Reporting in for duty

Nah bro

I was drinking myself stupid and playing the witcher 3

I just woke up depressed and lethargic

Ok so if you are virgin at an adult age despite multiple attempts at dating and women never flirting with you this means you are never allowed to leave your house to work or have male friends?

No one is “too ugly” to have male friends

It's literally 4-6am in Europe of course no ones here lol
then why is it so much more popular in every other night of the week at the same time my brainlet mod overlord?

It’s just male friends calm down

At this very moment 48 lonely bloopillers are also hear!

Mitternacht at my house.

Was wageslaving for last 8 hours :feelstrash:

Here I am. Just got done playing Terraria alone for the past 3 hours. Now I'm about to fap. So yeah, still doing incel stuff.

yesterday? failed my 20th attempt do nofap,again in range of first 1-3 days.

oh,i was on computer at friday night/evening (so ye (went to sleep at1am) i wasjust shitposting in discord i guess. i even made a thread about handicaped curry

Have some respect for fellow Europeancels:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Real incel checking in on a friday night

It's saturday morning in Europe, not everyone is from US

I literally haven’t left home since I got out of school on Thursday at 2:30

Not worth leaving the house on Friday night unless it's to sleep over at big tiddy goth gf house.

Really interesitng how this entire fucking website popualtiond declinesby 90% on friday nights lmfao. seriously fuck all you larpers, thsis is a place for subhumans, if you have friends to go out with on friday nights you dont belong here, there should be a mod system where htey detect who posting drops on friday nights to ban them.
I was at work.
then why is it so much more popular in every other night of the week at the same time my brainlet mod overlord?
LMFAO

I don't have the technology to post in other rooms in my house. Trust me, I'm rotting alone in my house every day. Going outside=reminder that everyone you see is better than you because you're so fucking ugly and genetically inferior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back