Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at photos of yourself when you were a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
It’s an eye-opener. I recently looked through a ton of old photos of me when I was between the age of 5 and 12 and realised how recessed my chin always was.

You can tell if a kid will be a chad by the age of 12. They should just be kind and euthanise the sub-8 boys to prevent further unnecessary suffering tbh.

I was such a happy and active kid, full of joy. You could see it on my face...how times have changed.

I was cute but always looked like I was up to no good. I would fuck the kid version of me ngl

puberty ruined my life tbhtbh

I was a really ugly and short kid. Puberty was good for me, at least physically.

I was VERY, VERY ugly.

I looked worse when I was a kid
I was obese back then and my face was a round piece of meat

Puberty is a bitch.

I was a cute boy enjoying life like it was supposed to be, life became a nightmare when puberty started to hit me.

Unfortunately I look almost the same. Hardly any change.

im much better looking now. i was a very ugly and fat kid

I was a really ugly and short kid. Puberty was good for me, at least physically.

Aren't you 15 or something?

Answering OP, I looked like a kid version of me right now. Working as intended, but it means I didn't grow wrong, so I just suck really.

my parents never took any pictures of me when I was kid because I was really ugly. I didn't take school pictures on picture day either

Looking at pictures of myself as a kid makes me depressed because I was so happy back then because I was ignorant of how cruel the world is.

I was unironically one of the ugliest kids I've ever seen

When I look at school photos I can see the transition tbh. I was smiling up until the 4th grade.

Looking at my pictures when I was a kid, I could see that I was definitely more happy, enjoying life and with lots of ambitions and hopes. Also, there were up and downs, I felt solitude pretty much, was bullied depending on the class and grade; I was most happy when I finished elementary school.
After that it was a down-spiral, as I realised how life is cruel.

Being born ruined my life.

Kid version of me was a 0.5/10. Now I'm a 2/10. At least it gets better

It makes me want to cry. I was such a happy kid and I truly enjoyed being alive.

Childhood memories is all I really have,

It’s an eye-opener. I recently looked through a ton of old photos of me when I was between the age of 5 and 12 and realised how recessed my chin always was.

You can tell if a kid will be a chad by the age of 12. They should just be kind and euthanise the sub-8 boys to prevent further unnecessary suffering tbh.
When I look at photos of myself when I was a kid It makes me depressed because I'm seeing a happy person who doesn't care inceldom.
It makes me want to cry. I was such a happy kid and I truly enjoyed being alive.

Childhood memories is all I really have,
honestly I think I'm still living my childhood because of inceldom. In a way I try to reenact being a kid. I play alot of videogames, online with others of varying age, race, etc. it's alot of fun. It's like I'm living the life of a child only for a few small moments before the high disappears and I realize I'm just a retarded faggot incel that should just die.

honestly I think I'm still living my childhood because of inceldom. In a way I try to reenact being a kid. I play alot of videogames, online with others of varying age, race, etc. it's alot of fun. It's like I'm living the life of a child only for a few small moments before the high disappears and I realize I'm just a retarded faggot incel that should just die.
I've lived a very similar life since I was about 15, I still feel like a teenager tbh. It's only in moments of reflection like these that I realize I'm a failed adult.

When I was kid I was A Slayer and I'm not kidding

Positive hunter hooded eyes,high cheekbones,hair ofc,jawline,chin,no moles on face literally I was a 8+/10 (and ofc girl where wet in my presence but never had sex bcs I was young(7,8 or 10 yrs old) and very religious.
PUBERTY REVERSE EVRY F THING!!!

I look at old photos of myself and feel so bad because I let myself down. That happy child with a normal life deserved a better future

I hate seeing old pictures of me because I was really good looking until I hit the age of ~11. Fucking genetic waste from then on.
When I was kid I was A Slayer and I'm not kidding

Positive hunter hooded eyes,high cheekbones,hair ofc,jawline,chin,no moles on face literally I was a 8+/10 (and ofc girl where wet in my presence but never had sex bcs I was young(7,8 or 10 yrs old) and very religious.
PUBERTY REVERSE EVRY F THING!!!
Happened to me too boyo.
I was cute but always looked like I was up to no good. I would fuck the kid version of me ngl

I looked at these pics and saw how i am getting uglier