Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

look at my ugly mug and my schoolmates

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
can't get any beta/uglier than me lmao

Looks like mentalcel. You could ascend with bimax and chinwing tbh

Not a fakecel, you look like shit. Just LDAR or rope, i prefer if you’d take the latter if you ask me.

Octopusgun2 said:
Not a fakecel, you look like shit. Just LDAR or rope, i prefer if you’d take the latter if you ask me.

just lol if you think ill rope when i know there are deformed creatures like you who have it ten times worse than me roaming the backwoods lmao

lacune said:
Octopusgun2 said:
just lol if you think ill rope when i know there are deformed creatures like you who have it ten times worse than me roaming the backwoods lmao
“I know that i’m not ugly and this thread I made is just a way to boost my ego by getting validation from others who’ll call me a fakecel, so i’ll get defensive with whoever agrees with me on the fact that i’m ugly as it makes my world come crashing down”

@Ryo_Hazuki @Master just please ban this attention seeking, alleged truecel.

UncannyValley said:

Can the mods ban this bragging fakecel troll?

MODS THESE GUYS TRYING TO FRAME ME DONT LISTEN TO THESE FAGS

holy shit, fucking fakecel.

You have an underbite, am i right boyo?tbh

lacune said:
UncannyValley said:

Can the mods ban this bragging fakecel troll?

Hey? Why did you modify your thread and deleted the link?

@Ryo_Hazuki @Master here’s the link he posted, he claimed to be the one on the top left and said how ugly he was :

https://prnt.sc/ig12uy

lacune said:

You deleted the post?

Here I got you bragging faggot

[attachment=2359]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 1.31.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 1.31.01 PM.png
    39 KB · Views: 166
Octopusgun2 said:

@Ryo_Hazuki @Master here’s the link he posted, he claimed to be the one on the top left and said how ugly he was :

MOds this guy is a troll he's trying to uploadrandom pics of chads and claim im one of them!

lacune said:
SHUT UP BRO YOU MOG ME

Serious question, why are you on here? Is it fun to watch us struggle with things that everyone else gets to experience?

That is a beta face.

I want to slit your fucking throat ear to ear

lacune said:
Octopusgun2 said:
MOds this guy is a troll he's trying to uploadrandom pics of chads and claim im one of them!
*literally claims he’s a Chad”

@Ryo_Hazuki @Master

such a white fakecel i was bullied by evil normies like you

@sergeantincel @retarded_dumbshit

Garbage said:
such a white fakecel i was bullied by evil normies like you

UncannyValley said:
I want to slit your fucking throat ear to ear

ill obliterate u before you even come close soyboy

TheVman said:
I don't see a picture?

these guys are out to get me lol octopusgun freely admits to getting laid and hes still here meanwhile im truecel and he wants me to get banned

lacune said:
these guys are out to get me lol octopusgun freely admits to getting laid and hes still here meanwhile im truecel and he wants me to get banned

You aren't truecel if you look like that, attention whore.

UncannyValley said:
You aren't truecel if you look like that, attention whore.

stfu go outside and get some sunlight you fucking imbecile

Octopusgun2 said:
Don’t listen to me, he’s actually a truecel. Here’s how he looks like :

TmJzn.jpg

lol are you morphing me so that i can better approximate your own horrendous facial structure? lol

lacune said:
lol are you morphing me so that i can better approximate your own horrendous facial structure? lol

Are the mods sleeping tonight? Goddamn.

lacune said:
TheVman said:
I don't see a picture?
yoooooooo you're not even ugly wtf get the fuck out of this forum now moooooooooooooods

Octopusgun2 said:
Don’t listen to me, he’s actually a truecel. Here’s how he looks like :

TmJzn.jpg

Disgusting subhuman. Ugly af.

lacune said:
I own the mods you fucking dumb bitch. Me and dozens of my friends have infiltrated this site just to make fun of you dumb incels. Yeah, I'm a normie. Yeah, I get fucking laid practically every month because I look like an All-AMERICAN Patrick Bateman lmao. Just yesterday I was at a party on Long Island and had three sluts on MDMA make out with me but I don't care tbh that's just my life 

Lol I message the mods all the time about my sexcapades, sending them pics of me dicking down girls but they don't seem to care since i dont get banned.

Long midface, recessed maxilla, underbite. You grew wrong, it´s over. Just LDAR srs

lacune said:
I own the mods you fucking dumb bitch. Me and dozens of my friends have infiltrated this site just to make fun of you dumb incels. Yeah, I'm a normie. Yeah, I get fucking laid practically every month because I look like an All-AMERICAN Patrick Bateman lmao. Just yesterday I was at a party on Long Island and had three sluts on MDMA make out with me but I don't care tbh that's just my life 

Lol I message the mods all the time about my sexcapades, sending them pics of me dicking down girls but they don't seem to care since i dont get banned.

Nice larping. The mods wouldn't stand for that you fucking idiot. Make sure to tie the knot of the noose tight you fucking dickhead.

DestroyedLife said:
Long midface, recessed maxilla, underbite. You grew wrong, it´s over. Just LDAR srs

Nct, big nose. 4/10

MMOOOODSSSSS I'M GETTTIINNG IMPATIENT HERE. JUST LOOK AT HIS POST I QUOTED. HE'S TRYING TO DELETE ALL THE EVIDENCE

UncannyValley said:
Nice larping. The mods wouldn't stand for that you fucking idiot. Make sure to tie the not of the noose tight you fucking dickhead.

i didn't even write that wtf MODS THEY'RE PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, THIS IS A WITCH HUNT! OCTOPUSGUN AND HIS ALTS ARE OUT TO GET ME DONE FOR WTF

aGzVq7s.png

NT Chads REEEEEEEEE

Schizoidcel said:
aGzVq7s.png

NT Chads REEEEEEEEE

don't fucking dox me you fag ill tell the mods to ban you! 

yeah this is my face and i have to suffer with it for the rest of my life, consider yourselves lucky you don't lookas truecel asme

lacune said:
i didn't even write that wtf MODS THEY'RE PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, THIS IS A WITCH HUNT! OCTOPUSGUN AND HIS ALTS ARE OUT TO GET ME DONE FOR WTF

Can you just fucking kill yourself already you worthless piece of shit?

anincelforlifelol said:
Nct, big nose. 4/10

Ye, forgot that. thx ( didn´t look closely enough tbh)

@master @mental_out

DestroyedLife said:
anincelforlifelol said:
Nct, big nose. 4/10
Ye, forgot that. thx ( didn´t look closely enough tbh)
You guys are joking, right?

MODS DON'T LISTEN TO THESE LARPERS THEY'RE ALL GOT PERSONAL VENDETTAS AGAINST ME FOR INSULTING THAT GAYBOY OCTOPUSGUN2 WTF MODS DON'T DO THIS TO ME, I'M A TRUECEL WHILE THESE GUYS ARE ALL HYPER NT AND GET LAID