Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at how the Sand females are dressed for the Olympics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Those outfits look so silly, my country is pathetic lol.
https://i.redd.it/qutltrz6iigd1.jpeg

They look funny but at least your country still has some morals.

This is how they're supposed to be dressed.

lol I went mini golfing last month on the east coast and ever foid was dressed like a cock tease expect for a group of Muslim foids, I actually felt respect towards them.

But that doesn't mean I want Mohammed blowing me up, foids back in the 1800s used to dress more modestly then your average Islamic foid today.

Look like diving suits but it makes sense, women use their sexuality to control the narrative.

Tbh what the sand whores are wearing is also anti Islamic, so they might as well dress like the Eurowhores

The other ones are in their underwear.

Atleast u have modest women lol

They are all fucking sluts I guarantee it

Why don't they both have chins?

Vetter than them dressing like whores

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger? You’re complaining about your women not dressing like whores?

Both outfits look ridiculous. Two extremes, whores and nuns. Neither are remotely practical.

Shut up, this is absolutely incredible, no woman should be showing her body, it doesn't matter if it's on the beach. These sluts must wear huge clothes.